RWS Club Seats...worth it?

I've sat in the clubs a few times - once when they were updated over a decade ago and another time a few years back. What ever happened to the heated seat warmer thingy? Did they just stop working and nobody fixed them?

My understanding is they've all been removed (unreliable) and now the radiant heaters from above are the thing.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sat in the clubs a few times - once when they were updated over a decade ago and another time a few years back. What ever happened to the heated seat warmer thingy? Did they just stop working and nobody fixed them?

The company that designed them went out of business. They updated it this past year with radiant heat and it was a huge upgrade.

Worth it to me. Bathrooms, ... I could never go back to sitting with the masses lol pissing in the sinks and getting cut off at half time or sooner. You get so much more seat time that you actually are getting a better deal since you don't miss the action.

I was going to say this too. I've sat in the club a lot and have never seen any drunk slobs pee in the sinks or trash cans (both of which I saw in 1 visit during the 2008 Giants game when sitting in regular seats). Food is way better. It's a very short walk from seats to restrooms and food. TV and radio in the restrooms so you don't miss any action. NFL Sunday Ticket with multiple screens playing all the other games. Coat check. There's a lot to like.