Pats-Eagles

nodnarb

The Patriots in an embarrassing rout.

31-10, garbage time TD by McNabb.

The Pats are a dynasty, folks. And guess what...the way to the superbowl will go through them next season, too. Can Mularkey & Co. compete? We'll see...

We should just take next season off. I mean, what's the sense really. The Pats are incredible. Bellicheck is a genius. Brady is amazing. In fact, I'm not even sure why we're going to HAVE a season next year.

215693[/snapback]

Yu really think Philly will give them any difficulty? :devil:

We should just take next season off. I mean, what's the sense really. The Pats are incredible. Bellicheck is a genius. Brady is amazing. In fact, I'm not even sure why we're going to HAVE a season next year.

215693[/snapback]

Oh clearly LA, its time to just end the NFL right now and award every SB to the Patriots for the next three decades. We dont stand a chance. There is no point to having a season next year.

Oh clearly LA, its time to just end the NFL right now and award every SB to the Patriots for the next three decades.  We dont stand a chance.  There is no point to having a season next year.

215701[/snapback]

Exactly.

(Ummm...you know I was being sarcastic, right?)

I'm hoping they just cancel the game. Give them the trophy now. And we can all form a line to start sucking their collective cocks.

215700[/snapback]

The current Bills fans here already feel that way. :D

I still say :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: the Pats.

BTW...just wait until the Pats go to the Bowl again. You think the refs were sucking their balls before...you aint seen nothing yet. ;):devil:

LABillzFan Posted Today, 07:51 PM

I'm sure that's how fans felt about the Cowboys in the 90's, the 49'ers in the 80's, & the Steelers in the 70's.