Andre Reed to announce Bills 2nd round pick

Someone who's going to RCMH for the draft needs to get their hands on a Van Miller call of a Reed touchdown and blast it through the crowd when he's announced!

ive been there. You can't hear jack chit in the crowd when it's being announced. It's a big place, there's no way your getting close enough to the stage for him to hear it. Maybe the NFLN or ESPN crews would hear it. But not Andre at the podium.

I'll be at the draft, so I'll have to keep an eye out for her.

She's pretty nervous. She is actually here visiting me in NOLA this weekend so I had her practicing pronunciations of potential 3rd round candidates. "With the 9th pick in the 3rd round and the 73rd overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select JAKE Mewhort offensive tackle from the Ohio State University." She did well other than getting his name wrong. Ha ha

She's pretty nervous. She is actually here visiting me in NOLA this weekend so I had her practicing pronunciations of potential 3rd round candidates. "With the 9th pick in the 3rd round and the 73rd overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select JAKE Mewhort offensive tackle from the THE Ohio State University." She did well other than getting his name wrong. Ha ha

If it is a Buckeye... make sure she says that. Not because I think it is cool, but because the OSU haters cannot flipping stand it and that is funny.

If it is a Buckeye... make sure she says that. Not because I think it is cool, but because the OSU haters cannot flipping stand it and that is funny.

I can't blame them. There is another OSU...Oklahoma State University.

She's pretty nervous. She is actually here visiting me in NOLA this weekend so I had her practicing pronunciations of potential 3rd round candidates. "With the 9th pick in the 3rd round and the 73rd overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select JAKE Mewhort offensive tackle from the Ohio State University." She did well other than getting his name wrong. Ha ha

Sounds great.

If I may make a suggestion, you should train her to say, "With the 9th pick in the 3rd round and the 73rd overall pick in the NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills, New York's ONLY football team, select.............. :thumbsup::devil:

I'm sure Roger Goodell will love that.

Sounds great.

If I may make a suggestion, you should train her to say, "With the 9th pick in the 3rd round and the 73rd overall pick in the NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills, New York's ONLY football team, select.............. :thumbsup::devil:

I'm sure Roger Goodell will love that.

Get her to say Toronto Bills. Can you imagine the TBD aftermath?