Florida driver gets so pissed about other drivers using cellphones...

you're kidding right?

oh and they can talk to big brother too.

rate of speeding etc

Sorta kidding. But if they can make things safer and lower rates (Ha!) there is a trade off. Heck, look what our phones do now.

Anyway... I don't speed... ;-P And what does it matter if you can't crash into others? ;-) IMO, these issues correct themselves when there are ton of "fish" using the technology. I could care less if they spy on the whole group, me included. Maybe I wouldn't be @ a higher risk to die in an accident. Those are trade offs I am willing to accept.

Sorta kidding. But if they can make things safer and lower rates (Ha!) there is a trade off. Heck, look what our phones do now.

Anyway... I don't speed... ;-P And what does it matter if you can't crash into others? ;-) IMO, these issues correct themselves when there are ton of "fish" using the technology. I could care less if they spy on the whole group, me included. Maybe I wouldn't be @ a higher risk to die in an accident. Those are trade offs I am willing to accept.

I figured that

I'm all for making it safer when others are too distracted to drive.

lower insurance ... but what about the litigation in blaming the companies for selling a faulty product (recalls) ?