Best and worst mock draft sites

Seeing as how we still have 7 days until the draft I thought I would start a thread where we can list our favorite and least favorite mock draft sites.

My favorites are draft tek and walter football although draftcountdown.com is good too.

My least favorite is new nfl draft. They post a new one every day and you can only view 4 picks at a time. It's a big pain

CBF

I look at the following site. I believe it is 120 mock drafts put together by fans just like us. They call it the largest mock draft on the web. the site is www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm .it is interesting too see how fans around the league look at what the other teams needs are. Last year most of the drafts had us taking EJ or Geno. Have fun looking. I do all the time around this time of the year.

I just went though the first 26 drafts posted on here. Jake Matthews is the number 1 pick for the BIlls. But there are 11 OT selected for us out of the 26 drafts. Greg Robinson got 2, Taylor Lewan got 3, and than Jake Mathews got 7. Eric Ebron has 4.

Edited by NWPABillsfan

Seeing as how we still have 7 days until the draft I thought I would start a thread where we can list our favorite and least favorite mock draft sites.

My favorites are draft tek and walter football although draftcountdown.com is good too.

My least favorite is new nfl draft. They post a new one every day and you can only view 4 picks at a time. It's a big pain

CBF

Walter Football is my favorite

I hate Bleacher Report, what's with the individual slides? Must have to do with money. I like CBS Sports, shows five different mocks on one page.

each click is a "view" so each side you click bumps their stats for site usage and inflates the page views over user. Where as a site like BN or RD&C just give it to you.

BR using this practice alone drove me to never click their site