Nice job Cowher

Thailog80

This is just ne's Exhibition game before the superbowl :devil:

God I can't stand the patriots, I really hate this team, but you gotta respect the hell out of them. It's just not right that they can be that good. I want to feel some of that sucess. to Know what it's like to just win 1 superbowl. :D

This is just ne's Exhibition game before the superbowl  :devil:

God I can't stand the patriots, I really hate this team, but you gotta respect the hell out of them.  It's just not right that they can be that good.  I want to feel some of that sucess. to Know what it's like to just win 1 superbowl.  :D

215660[/snapback]

I do respect them a lot. I have seem the way the Steelers have talked crap about the Bills game and Im glad they are getting handled.

I do respect them a lot. I have seem the way the Steelers have talked crap about the Bills game and Im glad they are getting handled.

215664[/snapback]

Yeah, that pissed me off, too........fug em.....I hope the Pats wipe their collective ass with black and gold towels

215664[/snapback]

I cant fault them for that though...if we put up ANY effort in that game, we would have gotten their respect. But we couldnt beat a bunch of nobodies. Whether it was Bledsoe's fault or Clement's playcalling is irrelevant...we lost to backups, we deserve all of the insults.

Other than the Felons,

this couldn't happen to a better team or fanbase. :devil:  :D  ;)

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Cowher

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Steelers

215681[/snapback]

The only bus going to Jacksonville from Pittsburgh is GreyHound.

Other than the Felons,

this couldn't happen to a better team or fanbase. :devil:  :lol:  :lol:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Cowher

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Steelers

215681[/snapback]

thank god I dont have to listen to this steeler bs 24/7 anymore. I'm glad they were put in there place today.