All right, sources have reported back, and this happens next Thursday.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can believe Stevie will get traded, but I think if we make this trade it's for Robinson and not Watkins. I think Stevie is worth a 3rd rounder. 3 years and $16m left on his contract for a good #2 WR. So Bills would be trading a 2nd rounder and 3rd rounder to move up 5 spots. That's a lot.

What have you heard Bandit?

CBF

Same target, different trade partner

exactly...stevie has no trade value

Trust me when I tell you that he does: I've made the comparison before and won't go through the #s again, but if Percy Harvin can fetch a 1, 4, and 7, Stevie can fetch a 3 for certain.

Can you elaborate, or is that not possible?

See above.

If true I would obviously welcome Watkins, but I'll also go on record against this deal because giving up a 2nd Round pick in this Draft is dumb, stupid, ill-advised, and...did I say dumb yet?

The deepest Draft in recent memory and we are going to give up #41? Ugh...I HATE that idea...Hate, hate, hate it... :thumbdown:

Hate it generally, or just Hate it for Watkins.

In another thread I have us trading up to #4 for Mack. Is that better for you?

This would be the worst possible thing the Bills can do. A first and a second should be all it takes. And why SJ13 to? SJ13 and a 2nd should get it done. Itd take a 1st and SJ13 but... it shouldn't.

What a joke. Never in a million years would I do this as a GM

Same target, different trade partner

Trust me when I tell you that he does: I've made the comparison before and won't go through the #s again, but if Percy Harvin can fetch a 1, 4, and 7, Stevie can fetch a 3 for certain.

See above.

Just surmising, maybe it is Oakland at 5. They need extra picks and Stevie is from SF. I'd sure hate to lose our only vet WR though.

Um....

Why would the Browns want SJ when they could just draft Watkins for less than half his salary?

CBF

Well...Maybe because they would get another 2nd Round pick in one of the deepest Drafts in recent memory?...This would be a brilliant move by Cleveland...It gives them yet another top 50 pick and a quality #2 WR...That's smart team building... B-)

Maybe I'm ignorant.. but what does Sammy Watkins offer that Robert Woods doesn't?

You don't watch much college football do you? With that being said, this is too much to trade up for an unproven receiver. I think Watkins is going to be a good one but I think Ebron has just as good of chance to be good. Sit tight, grab Ebron @ 9.