Fred Jackson look-alike executed

BUFFALOKIE

All this debate on lethal injection being cruel punishment makes me wonder why a firing squad is still not used?

I believe one western state still can use it (Utah?) but what's the big deal? target on the heart a couple guys shooting blanks the rest real ammo and it's over. This would clear out death rows quickly. Since the US is still into death penalties.

"Warner, who now awaits execution, was convicted in 2003 for the first-degree rape and murder six years earlier of his then-girlfriend's 11-month-old daughter, Adrianna Waller."

...Being second and finding out what had happened to Lockett whilst sitting in contemplation in the dead mans cell, waiting for your turn...

That little child, 11 freakin months old! So how did you spend your time in Earth Mr. Warner? Contributing anything worthwhile? Awful man. Awful history to leave as your signature if your efforts. Shameful scum.

Sorry, have 3 kids under 4...

The news here this morning said the execution was 'horribly botched'. Wait, he's dead right? So TADA! success!

I wonder how much the woman suffered that he buried alive.

P.O.S.

The news here this morning said the execution was 'horribly botched'. Wait, he's dead right? So TADA! success!

I wonder how much the woman suffered that he buried alive.

P.O.S.

I'm sure they got around to glossing over that in paragraph 27 of the article.

"Warner, who now awaits execution, was convicted in 2003 for the first-degree rape and murder six years earlier of his then-girlfriend's 11-month-old daughter, Adrianna Waller."

...Being second and finding out what had happened to Lockett whilst sitting in contemplation in the dead mans cell, waiting for your turn...

That little child, 11 freakin months old! So how did you spend your time in Earth Mr. Warner? Contributing anything worthwhile? Awful man. Awful history to leave as your signature if your efforts. Shameful scum.

Sorry, have 3 kids under 4...

i deal with these sick F#%Ks every single day at work.

The gang members, drug dealers, murderers are choir boys compared to these demented F%#Ks.