Sammy Watkins tweets...

Rubes

Are you sure that's it? What about Easley? He just needs a chance to start. Hogan too. He's always open. Don't sleep on Kauffman...he's a total wild card.

All these guys are so obviously at least equal to Stevie if not better. They make way less money and they don't rap and have as many tattoos.

Actually, if you really think about it, can anyone honestly say for sure that Brian moorman couldn't be a better receiver than Stevie? How do you really know?

Just cuz you think SJ13 is a HOF doesn't make it so! Just get ready...only a few more months before another game losing drop.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be the 49ers. I think they're primed to make a big move to put them over the top. They certainly have the ammo to move way up the draft into the top 5.

That would not be surprising. The only obstacle with that is, can the 49'ers find a trading partner willing to trade down that far in the first round?

That's quite a drop.

Edited by Mark Vader

We'll have all these speedsters and nobody who can throw it far enough to reach them.

QB Savage from Pitt will solve that!

If true.. oh my how this franchise has changed. a few years ago no one wanted nothing to do with Buffalo. This year we sign an ex-patriot and 2 players with Buffalo history. Now we are talking about a player that likes the Bills. Folks, things are looking up!

this is true. Reminds me of when the Pirates after McCutchen's first year--suddenly players wanted to be on the Pirates again.

Seems like Whaley is putting a lot of rumors out there. I like the strategy. Hard for other teams to know what's real and what's BS.

Though I wonder if there is any disadvantage to this?

Always the potential for downside, but who knows what that would be. As long as he is seen as straight by agents and players, I don't see a downside. Plus, when was the last time you saw the Bills mentioned this much before the draft. I personally love it!

He seems to be indicating that a team outside of the top ten is looking at trading in to get him.

Teams that don't have a top 10 pick that need a WR: New York at 18, Philly at 22, KC at 23, Carolina at 28 and SF at 30.

Carolina would be interesting. Perhaps he's happy at the idea of staying in the Carolinas.

Just cuz you think SJ13 is a HOF doesn't make it so! Just get ready...only a few more months before another game losing drop.

I'm with you man. The guy is the worst receiver in the history of football. I'm including the cfl too.

We had a supernova at qb by the name of Ryan Fitzpatrick and wasted all his talent by saddling him with this scrub as his #1 receiver. Everytime I think of this wasted opportunity, I get this queasy feeling, pass some gas, and have a cigarette in your honour, curitibia.

I'm with you man. The guy is the worst receiver in the history of football. I'm including the cfl too.

We had a supernova at qb by the name of Ryan Fitzpatrick and wasted all his talent by saddling him with this scrub as his #1 receiver. Everytime I think of this wasted opportunity, I get this queasy feeling, pass some gas, and have a cigarette in your honour, curitibia.

Didn't SJ break his back swinging a rope in conditioning last offseason?

Are you sure that's it? What about Easley? He just needs a chance to start. Hogan too. He's always open. Don't sleep on Kauffman...he's a total wild card.

All these guys are so obviously at least equal to Stevie if not better. They make way less money and they don't rap and have as many tattoos.

Actually, if you really think about it, can anyone honestly say for sure that Brian moorman couldn't be a better receiver than Stevie? How do you really know?

Really he is a bad WR cause he raps and has tattoo's...HMMM that's one of the dumber things i have read here!

Hey, one of those drops got us Dareus.

If EJ is legit this year, and the Bills are making noise and Stevie makes some knucklehead plays, then I'll call for his head. But singling him out for drops is like calling the guy at the end of the bar the biggest drunk. Maybe it's just the company.

Hey, one of those drops got us Dareus.

If EJ is legit this year, and the Bills are making noise and Stevie makes some knucklehead plays, then I'll call for his head. But singling him out for drops is like calling the guy at the end of the bar the biggest drunk. Maybe it's just the company.

FAIR ENOUGH! BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT ATLANTA GAME? That ball was thrown by EJ!

FAIR ENOUGH! BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT ATLANTA GAME? That ball was thrown by EJ!

I love Stevie, but the one that really pissed me off was the NE game home opener this year.

I usually disagree with guys who say he should catch everything, but that was a simple throw and showed a lack of concentration on his part.

Thanks my man! Keep on rockin in the Free world! No more excuses in 2014. SJ has talent, just doesn't have clutch. Not a big deal. Im already lubed up!

I love Stevie, but the one that really pissed me off was the NE game home opener this year.

I usually disagree with guys who say he should catch everything, but that was a simple throw and showed a lack of concentration on his part.

Well, the Bills went 6-10. Instead, the could have been 8-8 if SJ catches the First down in game 1 and doesn't drop the ball in Atlanta. I thought the Bills competed really well last year except for Pitt and Pats game. I can see a 10-6 year this year. Maybe 11-5 if SJ holds on to one.!

There's so much crap being spewed on here I can't distinguish between what's sarcasm and what's stupidity.

That is funny! The stupidity posts come from the ones that believes SJ should keep getting chances year after year. The sarcarsm comes from the stupidy posts because these posters think that SJ should keep getting chances year after year.

Trading up for Watkins is just a mistake. He's just not all that.

IMO hes the most NFL ready in the Draft. HE dominated this year and made it seem like he was a man playing against boys. ( Go see Kramer doing Karate in Seinfeld )