It's not my fault I killed that boy

I will accept that there are certain situations where you can be driving and hit and kill a cyclist and it's the cyclist's fault...but I will not accept that hitting them from behind at 50 mph because they "braked improperly."

Knowing absolutely none of the facts (and the article link being very thin on the details of the alleged facts), I will go ahead and take the provocative position that there COULD possibly be a scenario where such a claim would have merit.

I will accept that there are certain situations where you can be driving and hit and kill a cyclist and it's the cyclist's fault...but I will not accept that hitting them from behind at 50 mph because they "braked improperly."

Now hitting cyclist from behind and killing them because I didn't break properly however is absolutely acceptable in my book. Now would I sue them? No that's where this story goes off the rails. :devil:

Knowing absolutely none of the facts (and the article link being very thin on the details of the alleged facts), I will go ahead and take the provocative position that there COULD possibly be a scenario where such a claim would have merit.

SOB strikes again. Or is TNB's? Not that it isn't offensive though.

Edited by 3rdnlng