Texting and driving: ''This happy song makes me happy!&#39

You can at least understand how someone might be answering a call while driving, but something as fuggin' stupid and pointless as posting on facebook while driving? How is someone still doing that at 32 years old? At least she didn't take any innocent people with her.

Unfortunately I can't claim to have never used my phone while in the car. It's a stupid thing to do and something that I'm trying to curb myself of.

I had the same issue awhile back, I got a mount for my phone and customized the voice/one touch settings and now I hardly have to touch my phone to text/call/play music ect.

I had the same issue awhile back, I got a mount for my phone and customized the voice/one touch settings and now I hardly have to touch my phone to text/call/play music ect.

I purposely keep my phone in my pocket. Therefore, I can't get it out to txt or read. If you need me, you can call and I'll answer with the car hands free system.

This was a personal friend of mine, and someone who's family I have known all my life. It was a very tragic accident and thank god no o e else was killed. A high price to pay...

the entire greater Piedmont is saddened by this story and we can only hope a lesson is learned.

Sorry for loss. Its a small world