Herschel Walker on the Bills...and other weird stuff

Rubes

http://espn.go.com/n...r-says-play-nfl

On playing in the NFL at age 52:

"I can play in the NFL today," Walker told USA Today Sports. "I couldn't take every snap. But running backs nowadays don't play every down. Now they send in the choir section."

On Donald Trump owning the Bills:

"He would be a great owner, and a credible owner," said Walker, who starred for Trump's New Jersey Generals of the USFL in the 1980s.

On a possible future with the Bills:

Walker also said in the interview he wouldn't rule out joining forces with Trump if he takes over the Bills.

"I've got another good personality that could do some other things," he said.

I don't even know what those words mean. Good stuff, Herschel.

Edited by Rubes

Dude is ripped. He's a freak of nature. He looks 32, not 52. But when you are older you don't heal as quickly as when you are young so I doubt his body could take the punishment. But it would be fun to see him suit up for 1 game.

I don't think him or the Donald have any real intentions of being an owner of our Bills. I think they just like getting their names in the headlines

http://espn.go.com/n...r-says-play-nfl

On playing in the NFL at age 52:

On Donald Trump owning the Bills:

On a possible future with the Bills:

I don't even know what those words mean. Good stuff, Herschel.

It means: "I did what you asked me to, Mr. Trump."

I don't think him or the Donald have any real intentions of being an owner of our Bills. I think they just like getting their names in the headlines

You got that right about Trump! He's an oxygen grabber.

didn't know where to post this, but I decided it might fit into 'other weird stuff':

Bleacher Report did a 'Top 100 Players in the NFL' list today, and two Bills players made the list:

Marcel Dareus and Leodis McKelvin

Bleacher Report did this, or one of their stiff writers?

McKelvin? Seriously?