Kids Day Game

It's the Bucs game on Saturday Aug 23 at 4:30.

A Saturday at 4:30, you really can't ask for more.

The Bills do a really good job making it very enjoyable for the kids and the hard core drunks are encouraged to (and do for the most part) stay away that game.

We go every year and I highly recommend it to Bills fans with kids. The fireworks show after the game is usually nice as well.

And don't buy tickets from the Bills. You can usually get them dirt cheap on StubHub (or probably from people here as well), the exception being recently when it was against the Stillers and Stillers fans were buying them at near face, the bastages! ;)

Enjoy!

Edited by CodeMonkey

It's the Bucs game on Saturday Aug 23 at 4:30.

A Saturday at 4:30, you really can't ask for more.

The Bills do a really good job making it very enjoyable for the kids and the hard core drunks are encouraged to (and do for the most part) stay away that game.

We go every year and I highly recommend it to Bills fans with kids. The fireworks show after the game is usually nice as well.

And don't buy tickets from the Bills. You can usually get them dirt cheap on StubHub (or probably from people here as well), the exception being recently when it was against the Stillers and Stillers fans were buying them at near face, the bastages! ;)

Enjoy!

:thumbsup:

As a season ticket holder can I ask that if I take my kids I am charged "Kids Day" prices for their seats? Yes, you can ask for more, one of my biggest pet peeves as a season ticket holder.

You mean if you are a season ticket holder they won't sell you tickets for your kids at the reduced price? If that's true I'm shocked.

But pick up a couple on stubhub for even cheaper than the kids price. You can still sit together, particularly in the 2nd half.

Love the kids day games. Missed last year because we were away on family vacation, but we will be there again this year for sure. Get great seats for dirt cheap on stubhub as well The kids really enjoy hanging out at Hammer's lot as well as the bills tailgate area. Fun day for sure!