Congrats to Philly

Well it finally happened for the first time since McNair brought TN to the Big Dance in the 1999 season but putting your team in the hands of the an investment your team has made in a 1st round QB pick has brought a team to the SB.

I for one am rooting for McNabb who has faced the trauma of three straight championship games, the idiocy of that drug addict Limbaugh playing the race card on him and overcoming in the playoffs the untimely loss of the savior TO to have a shot at the goal all players go for.

The odds are still stacked against him. If he delivers an SB win to the team that drafted him this will be the first time this has been done since Dallas chose Aikman in 1989.

I'm getting fairly tired of Tom Brady so good luck to RoboQB so that this year will guarantee that picling a QB in the 1st will finally pay off for that team. It may be the exception that proves the rule, but I think this will finally be the year where selecting a QB in the first will be the thing to do. I'm feeling better about the Losman choice all the time. History is there to be bucked, but it has been a long time for this move to work out with the ultimate victory.

Well it finally happened for the first time since McNair brought TN to the Big Dance in the 1999 season but putting your team in the hands of the an investment your team has made in a 1st round QB pick has brought a team to the SB.

I for one am rooting for McNabb who has faced the trauma of three straight championship games, the idiocy of that drug addict Limbaugh playing the race card on him and overcoming in the playoffs the untimely loss of the savior TO to have a shot at the goal all players go for.

The odds are still stacked against him. If he delivers an SB win to the team that drafted him this will be the first time this has been done since Dallas chose Aikman in 1989.

I'm getting fairly tired of Tom Brady so good luck to RoboQB so that this year will guarantee that picling a QB in the 1st will finally pay off for that team.  It may be the exception that proves the rule, but I think this will finally be the year where selecting a QB in the first will be the thing to do.  I'm feeling better about the Losman choice all the time.  History is there to be bucked, but it has been a long time for this move to work out with the ultimate victory.

215510[/snapback]

*looks around*.........is that it? :devil: