Wahhhhhhhhh! Working at a job is hard!

Ok, so a couple of dumb broads didn't have a clue what their "dream jobs" consisted of.

I didn't think people being stupid was news.

They're !@#$ing kids. Kids who just got introduced to the real world. Are you trying to pick up the slack in Rkfast's absence or are you just a miserable twat?

Neat.

Most of that is because of the career path I chose and the school I went to. The Chef instructors at CIA drilled into us that this was just the basics and you really don't know ****. This degree from this school will open a lot of doors but that's it. It was like the Marines.

Also most college students didn't spend 4 years working in their chosen field before going to college like I did. They picked that school and that area of study because of the "glamour".

Edited by Chef Jim

Most of that is because of the career path I chose and the school I went to. The Chef instructors at CIA drilled into us that this was just the basics and you really don't know ****. This degree from this school will open a lot of doors but that's it. It was like the Marines.

Also most college students didn't spend 4 years working in their chosen field before going to college like I did. They picked that school and that area of study because of the "glamour".

I get that.

For those that go straight from high school to college, that realization is delayed. What the girls in article experienced is what every kid gets to figure out when college is over. Thats not an indictment of the individual. Its a reflection on the education system which indoctrinates kids with a "do what you love" mentality and never mentions that what you love isn't really a career and the next closest thing sucks ass and pays $9 an hour.

If these girls turn 30 and we're still reading about the disillusionment then we can all pile on and have a nice laugh.

Edited by Jauronimo

I get that.

For those that go straight from high school to college, that realization is delayed. What the girls in article experienced is what every kid gets to figure out when college is over. Thats not an indictment of the individual. Its a reflection on the education system which indoctrinates kids with a "do what you love" mentality and never mentions that what you love isn't really a career and the next closest thing sucks ass and pays $9 an hour.

If these girls turn 30 and we're still reading about the disillusionment then we can all pile on and have a nice laugh.

I agree. Yet, I wouldn't say the next closest thing sucks ass for $9 an hour. I make way more and I get to see breasts and ass in and out of bikinis all summer long! I really don't think that will help these girls though... But they are free to come work with me, I start @ 1600. LoL

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I agree. Yet, I wouldn't say the next closest thing sucks ass for $9 an hour. I make way more and I get to see breasts and ass in and out of bikinis all summer long! I really don't think that will help these girls though... But they are free to come work with me, I start @ 1600. LoL

Maybe those benefits should be taxed--in all fairness, you know?

Who is telling kids that they'll find their dream job? Those are the people we should be ridiculing.

What's wrong with finding your dream job. I worked in restaurants for 25 years. I found 20 dream jobs. Unfornuately I woke up a few months into most of them.

Edited by Chef Jim