I love me some Brandon Spikes.

This team had bad asses who weren't afraid to state their opinions or piss off the media from 88-96 or so. We were pretty good then. This choir boy 'Character' Bull **** has been just that bull ****. Now I am not saying we sign Ray Carruth, but we need some bad asses that aren't afraid of taking a few late hits, and jacking some people in the mouth. It is past time to be a physical prescience on the field

1. Love his shirt.

2. Wish the press didn't focus so much on what Spikes has said in the past. I want to know about how he feels now.

3. I want one of them to ask him about conversations he's had with Kiko.

4. Maybe it's too early, but does Kiko keep the receiver in his helmet or does Spikes now make the defensive calls? (someone refresh my memory...are 2 defensive players allowed to be on the field with the receiver because of situational substitutions?)

1. Love his shirt.

2. Wish the press didn't focus so much on what Spikes has said in the past. I want to know about how he feels now.

4. Maybe it's too early, but does Kiko keep the receiver in his helmet or does Spikes now make the defensive calls? (someone refresh my memory...are 2 defensive players allowed to be on the field with the receiver because of situational substitutions?)

I think only one player is allowed on both sides of the ball. I would assume kiko keeps it because he doesnt come off the field.

This team had bad asses who weren't afraid to state their opinions or piss off the media from 88-96 or so. We were pretty good then. This choir boy 'Character' Bull **** has been just that bull ****. Now I am not saying we sign Ray Carruth, but we need some bad asses that aren't afraid of taking a few late hits, and jacking some people in the mouth. It is past time to be a physical prescience on the field

Im 100% good with this. I want our team to have an attitude. Im sick of being a push over

Honestly, I think Spikes thinks he's a lot better than he is. He's a one dimensional LB, who can be a borderline cheap shot artist. It's absolute bush league the shots he took on Chandler.

I hope he helps our run defense. But jsut because he's a Bill, I'm not going pretend like he was a dirty SOB. And earholing someone doesn't make you tough.

Honestly, I think Spikes thinks he's a lot better than he is. He's a one dimensional LB, who can be a borderline cheap shot artist. It's absolute bush league the shots he took on Chandler.

I hope he helps our run defense. But jsut because he's a Bill, I'm not going pretend like he was a dirty SOB. And earholing someone doesn't make you tough.

yea - he can be a productive role player, but i dont think hes a savior and i have some of the same feelings about him (will feel weird cheering him as i dont particularly like the guy)

yea - he can be a productive role player, but i dont think hes a savior and i have some of the same feelings about him (will feel weird cheering him as i dont particularly like the guy)

Agreed. I try to say consistent. I thought he was a cheapshot, slow scumbag on the Pats. I guess he's our scumbag. But I love good physical football players. I hate cheap shots. Hopefully, he is a thumper without being dirty. I'm giving him a chance.

1. Love his shirt.

5. Want to hear about his relationship with FJ.