You know what sucks the most about

ajzepp

I think it's the fact that there isn't any real underdog team and no chance for a big upset. At least with the ATL/PHI game there was a clear underdog..........

I think it's the fact that there isn't any real underdog team and no chance for a big upset. At least with the ATL/PHI game there was a clear underdog..........

215484[/snapback]

What really sucks is I hate both teams...and the team I hate the most, the Pats, will probably win.

PTR

What really sucks is I hate both teams...and the team I hate the most, the Pats, will probably win.

PTR

215489[/snapback]

I know.....this is like watching the Cowboys and Dolphins go at it a while back.......I just wanted both teams to beat the sh*t out of each other and die.

It's impossible to choose who to root for! Pats are more classy--hard to root for Cowher and company. I live in New England and that will make it even more unbearable if the Pats win. Listening to the sports radio shows will be impossible. I'm so conflicted!!!

It's impossible to choose who to root for!  Pats are more classy--hard to root for Cowher and company.  I live in New England and that will make it even more unbearable if the Pats win.  Listening to the sports radio shows will be impossible.  I'm so conflicted!!!

215497[/snapback]

WEEI should hand out towels to their callers so they can clean the love goo off themselves.

PTR

It's impossible to choose who to root for!  Pats are more classy--hard to root for Cowher and company.  I live in New England and that will make it even more unbearable if the Pats win.  Listening to the sports radio shows will be impossible.  I'm so conflicted!!!

215497[/snapback]

I found that Pats fans are the worst in the NFL. According to them, there was no history before 2001. Its very Orwellian with them. The Patriots have always been succesful. The Patriots did not have decades of crappy play. That is all a lie from our enemies. Our enemy has always been the Steelers. It never was the Colts.

Plus I've never seen fans behave so badly at NFL games before in my life. I'm definitely rooting for the Eagles if the Patriots are in the SB.

215497[/snapback]

I know, isn't one of them a wife beater or anything? There must be something in their background to make me hate one of them more than the other............I can't help but have SOME respect for Belichick cause he's so friggin brilliant defensively, but I'm sick of the Pats. On the other hand, I can't stand Cowher.

All I know is this little girl can sing the living sh*t out of the National Anthem

WEEI should hand out towels to their callers so they can clean the love goo off themselves.

PTR

215502[/snapback]

lol......thanks for the mental image......blech