Jim Mora Jr. temper tantrum

Did you see Jim Mora V.2 take his headset off, throw it on the ground, and then start jumpimg on it?  Hilarious, if it weren't so pathetic.

PTR

215479[/snapback]

For Christ's sake he is a rookie coach and was freaking out in losing the NFC Champ game. How many other coaches would have loved to be in his position. What the hell is going to happen when he has been coaching for 3 or 4 years and loses. Look out for this psycho.

For Christ's sake he is a rookie coach and was freaking out in losing the NFC Champ game.  How many other coaches would have loved to be in his position.  What the hell is going to happen when he has been coaching for 3 or 4 years and loses.  Look out for this psycho.

216128[/snapback]

Like his dad? "Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?"

PTR

For Christ's sake he is a rookie coach and was freaking out in losing the NFC Champ game.  How many other coaches would have loved to be in his position.  What the hell is going to happen when he has been coaching for 3 or 4 years and loses.  Look out for this psycho.

216128[/snapback]

I'd rather see his reaction if he's my coach than a Gregg Williams no emotion reaction.

I think it's great.

I can guarantee RIGHT NOW the Falcons will represent the NFC in the SB next year. A team that is only one player away.

I'd rather see his reaction if he's my coach than a Gregg Williams no emotion reaction.

I think it's great.

I can guarantee RIGHT NOW the Falcons will represent the NFC in the SB next year. A team that is only one player away.

216223[/snapback]

Okay. I'll make a monetary (paypal) wager that any team besides the Falcons will win the NFC next year. Put your money where your mouth is.

At least his father was demn funny in his struggles with some really badly-put-together teams. :devil:

Q: Coach, what do you think about the execution of your offense?

A: I'M IN FAVOR OF IT!

216230[/snapback]

Wasn't that McKay of the Bucs?

I think it's great.

216223[/snapback]

Yeah, a quarterback.