Bills voluntary OTAs

Based on tweets from them, seems like Mario, Goodwin, Woods, AW, Kaufmann also there

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 12m

Bills up and at it early this morning for their first offseason workout. Manuel, Stevie Johnson, Brandon Spikes here. pic.twitter.com/fRGUMOR0zB

Bl0rKPZIcAEYdqK.jpg

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 4m

EJ Manuel, who underwent knee surgery after the season, has taken part in all of the workout to this point. pic.twitter.com/LezpjEwod8

Bl0tSzXCEAE9C3J.jpg

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 13m

One player not with the rest of the group: TE Scott Chandler. He's working on an exercise bike off to the side.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like when players show up for voluntary OTAs. Is there a list of players who aren't there? I need to sharpen my pitch fork.

Yep, I am in angry mood because of the CBJ game last night and need to get irrationally upset about players not there and they all should be cut because they don't want to be here and clearly hate Marrone and the whole city of Blo! I think that covers it.

Actually, I do really want to know if Dareus is there. Maybe he was just late. :devil:

Let's not try to run another pro bowl player like Dareus out of town. We need as many as we can get.

A fan on a message board asked if he was there.

Suddenly the local voice has leveraged the organization to part ways with a former third overall pick.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 1m

Doug Marrone wouldn’t say if every player is present at the Bills’ voluntary workouts. Said he is “aware” of every player’s situation.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 5m

Marrone says the participation in voluntary workouts is in the “high 90s” percentage-wise. Says it’ll be 100 percent shortly.

Is Dareus there? New defensive coordinator and scheme, a week away from an option exercise... just wonderin' where his head is at...

I don't think the coordinator or scheme matter here.

If he's not there then it's probably because he was advised to wait until his contract situation has been dealt with.

I don't think the coordinator or scheme matter here.

If he's not there then it's probably because he was advised to wait until his contract situation has been dealt with.

Then he is getting bad advice - he remains under contract no matter what they do with the fifth-year option.