Had a Bad Flight? Think Again

That is one kid lucky to be alive. At my age I probably would have frozen into a hunk of ice, been crushed by the landing gear and my sorry ass would have been dropped into the Pacfic somewhere.

At any age you should have. The average person would suffocate above 27k feet; how this kid didn't suffocate and freeze, I have no idea.

No wonder terrorists haven't been successful getting bombs into the wheel wells. They never thought to wait for the "cover of dark." How this headline isn't "More proof the TSA is a ridiculous false sense of security" is beyond me (other than the fact that that's too many words for a headline.)

Edited by stevestojan

No wonder terrorists haven't been successful getting bombs into the wheel wells. They never thought to wait for the "cover of dark." How this headline isn't "More proof the TSA is a ridiculous false sense of security" is beyond me (other than the fact that that's too many words for a headline.)

Exactly the TSA is a complete waste of taxpayer money. If some idiot wants to take out a plane this incident just showed how easy it would be.

The TSA is security theater. Period.

At any age you should have. The average person would suffocate above 27k feet; how this kid didn't suffocate and freeze, I have no idea.

some are thinking he went into some sort of "hibernation" where the cold slowed his metabolism just enough to keep him alive.