[closed]Terelle Pryor traded to Seahawks for the last pick in the draf

FireChan

Not saying the Bills should have grabbed him... but the guy has some pretty intriguing talent. He had a stretch of games in Oakland last year, where I thought he actually looked like a credible NFL QB, with freakish mobility. Under the right circumstances, on a team that has the luxury (Seattle) I think this was a good move for the Seahawks. They get first dibs on a great athlete for a mere draft pick that had almost zero chance of making their squad.

This kid had a lot of cards stacked against him since tOSU. I'd like to see him succeed. If that was in a Bills uniform, I'd be happy. But, I don't see much of a chance for anything to happen with this young man.

I wish him the best.

Not saying the Bills should have grabbed him... but the guy has some pretty intriguing talent. He had a stretch of games in Oakland last year, where I thought he actually looked like a credible NFL QB, with freakish mobility. Under the right circumstances, on a team that has the luxury (Seattle) I think this was a good move for the Seahawks. They get first dibs on a great athlete for a mere draft pick that had almost zero chance of making their squad.

If Seattle suffers by Russell coming back to Earth and/or something, Pryor likely would not get much of a chance to remain the franchise QB. Carrol would draft someone as quick as he could.

TP is a better overall athlete than Thad. But he is not a better QB. He has a very hard time reading defenses. He is always running because he panics through reads and exposes himself to injury. Frankly, he was very good player in college but was never a great passer and that has not changed. He isn't a hard worker nor is he team-oriented or a leader. If he is willing to change positions, it makes sense. For the Seahawks, maybe they didn't need the pick and think they can work some magic with him. I cannot see him being a positive addition to the Bills.

This kid had a lot of cards stacked against him since tOSU. I'd like to see him succeed. If that was in a Bills uniform, I'd be happy. But, I don't see much of a chance for anything to happen with this young man.

I wish him the best.

If Seattle suffers by Russell coming back to Earth and/or something, Pryor likely would not get much of a chance to remain the franchise QB. Carrol would draft someone as quick as he could.

Maybe, but he is responsible for those cards.

This guy couldn't cut it in Oakland. By all means we should grab him!

Funny how the story changes whenever it suits an argument. Sometimes, Oakland is an inept organization that we should never emulate. Sometimes, Oakland makes a great move that we should agree with. Sometimes, Oakland can't get their talent to succeed. Sometimes, Oakland is great for letting a guy go.

The Carson Palmer saga was another feather in the cap for the "walking contradiction" crowd. "This guy sucks, I can't believe Oakland got him" "I knew he would suck in Oakland" "Good thing Oakland got rid of him, what a great move" and there Palmer is, with his 11-5 record over in Arizona.

So let me ask you this. If Oakland gets rid of a guy, does it mean he sucks? How could they be a laughingstock franchise if they keep making good moves? This is the team that lost their star LT and failed to get another O-lineman, that had already gotten on a plane and flew over there, can we trust anything they do? Bueller? Bueller?

It won't be the last pick. There are comp picks after it. And I'd echo what PTR said.

Quick, name the last 10 seventh rounders to last more than 1 year in the NFL! Ever!

TP is a better overall athlete than Thad. But he is not a better QB. He has a very hard time reading defenses. He is always running because he panics through reads and exposes himself to injury. Frankly, he was very good player in college but was never a great passer and that has not changed. He isn't a hard worker nor is he team-oriented or a leader. If he is willing to change positions, it makes sense. For the Seahawks, maybe they didn't need the pick and think they can work some magic with him. I cannot see him being a positive addition to the Bills.

Maybe, but he is responsible for those cards.

Kicking the tires on Terell Pryor is worth more than a 7th rounder who probably won't make the team. He's beaten as many playoff teams as EJ, and more than Thad/Tuel.

Adam Timmerman

Brock Marion

Stevie Johnson

Shannon Sharpe

Donald Driver

TJ Houshmanzadeh

Jay Ratliff

Harold Carmichael

Marquis Colston

Cortland Finnegan

Quick, name the last 10 seventh rounders to last more than 1 year in the NFL! Ever!

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/167039-a-better-back-up/

[This is an automated response]<br />

<br />

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br />

<br />

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br />

<br />

Thank you.