Interesting tweet from Stevie

i dont understand why any bills fan doesnt like steve johnson... the guy could be an all pro on any team with a good qb and he LOVES BUFFALO... why people sit here and hope the bills dump him is beyond me man..

by the way im not saying EJ isnt or wont be good.. he doesnt have much to go off of.. never really could get rolling with all the injuries. jury is still out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about pressure to get off his lazy ass and hit the weight room like pro bowl caliber WR's do in the offseason? How about pressure not to do stupid **** on the field and not drop catchable balls? He is a pure #2 being paid #1 and I wouldn't blink an eye to ship him if I were in charge. Woods is taking over as #1 this year and we just picked up another cat that could kick some royal butt if he decides to screw his head on straight. Stevie now = Expendable and I don't mean a Sly Stallone type either

Just because he doesn't work out in Buffalo, does not mean he is "lazy."

Some of the best players in history worked out on their own in the offseason...who cares if he is lifting weights in Buffalo?

As for the tweet, he mentions "good" pressure...he wants to prove his worth; to his team, his coaches and to the fans. End of story. Also, as for people who want Stevie gone...we got rid of Marshawn Lynch for CJ Spiller once, I don't want to make a similar mistake twice.

Good teams don't make these mistakes once, let alone twice or three times...like the Bills do, or like the fans want the Bills to do.

(Please spare me the "CJ is better than Marshawn" crap, because he's not, probably never will be. One of them is a part-time situational player who can't run anywhere but outside...the other is a full-time, top-5, mack-truck of a RB who consistently puts up big yards in big games, even when he's hurt.)

Edited by Bob Malooga

its a very strange wording, but might just be a product of an athlete shooting off a tweet from his phone without thinking.

(ugh, and clicking on his profile was a reminder that eugene parker just signed his agent to his group, if you REALLY want to stir the pot)

yeah, I believe it is just poor wording and shouldn't read too much into it. He is just vocalizing that he is happy in buffalo. Nothing too cryptic. that is annoying about the Parker thing. He will probably have to restructure and maybe even take a pay cut after next year to stay on the team. Unless he has a super awesome year. He is over paid and he isnt the greatest player, but he is a solid talent and I have grown a sentimental attachment to him, so I hope he stays for awhile longer. After this year is pretty questionable though.

I think if the Bills cut him this year, very little saved on the cap.

Now i think, and stress think, next year all his guaranteed money is up,but big salary next year, so if he is cut a huge savings on the cap..

Hense his saying pressure to perform this year.

Edited by plenzmd1

I think if the Bills cut him this year, very little saved on the cap.

Now i think, and stress think, next year all his guaranteed money is up,but big salary next year, so if he is cut a huge savings on the cap..

Hense his saying pressure to perform this year.

We have absolutely zero reason to need to get cap savings. None

Just because he doesn't work out in Buffalo, does not mean he is "lazy."

Some of the best players in history worked out on their own in the offseason...who cares if he is lifting weights in Buffalo?

As for the tweet, he mentions "good" pressure...he wants to prove his worth; to his team, his coaches and to the fans. End of story. Also, as for people who want Stevie gone...we got rid of Marshawn Lynch for CJ Spiller once, I don't want to make a similar mistake twice.

Good teams don't make these mistakes once, let alone twice or three times...like the Bills do, or like the fans want the Bills to do.

(Please spare me the "CJ is better than Marshawn" crap, because he's not, probably never will be. One of them is a part-time situational player who can't run anywhere but outside...the other is a full-time, top-5, mack-truck of a RB who consistently puts up big yards in big games, even when he's hurt.)

Especially those 35 yards in the biggest game of the year the SUPERBOWL!

Curitiba?!?!?

No!!!

MR.RAGS?!?!? NO!!!!

Just got back from the beach and saw another useless SJ thread! Mr.Clutch tweeting again from his couch in California!

Hope he didn't drop his phone while tweeting!

If the Bills get Evans in the draft Stevie is going to be on the edge. Not because he's not a good receiver, but because he's the largest cap hit.

Confucius say...

Wise man know when to restucture contract. then fans they happy more sometimes

We have absolutely zero reason to need to get cap savings. None

Again, i am not sure of the specifics, but what i meant to say was Stevie is getting paid this year no matter if he gets cut or not.I believe this is last year of big guarantees.

So just looked it up..

.$3M base this year, $10M dead if Bills were to cut him. $2M on 3/15 as a roster Bonus

$5m base next year, $5M dead if cut, only a $250K roster bonus.

Would be tough for the Bills to cut him this year after that roster bonus and relatively small salary...now next year just the opposite.

Edited by plenzmd1

Especially those 35 yards in the biggest game of the year the SUPERBOWL!

MR.RAGS?!?!? NO!!!!

Just got back from the beach and saw another useless SJ thread! Mr.Clutch tweeting again from his couch in California!

Hope he didn't drop his phone while tweeting!

That's nice, where did your parents take you this year for vaca??

Thad Brown@thadbrown7 2m

Stevie on goals for this year: Playoffs. Thats it. #billsmafia

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 1m

.@StevieJohnson13: "We have a rare locker room, it's like a band of brothers"

That band of brothers thing didn't do any good for the sabres locker room, just made them complacent and tune out coaching. I hate to think the bills have to bottom out and start all over again with a giant purge!

Thad Brown@thadbrown7 2m

Stevie on goals for this year: Playoffs. Thats it. #billsmafia

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 1m

.@StevieJohnson13: "We have a rare locker room, it's like a band of brothers"

THe Band of Brothers have been losing for 14 years. Hope Brandon Spikes kicks some ass in the locker room! Mr. Complacent SJ13 needs some tough love!

THe Band of Brothers have been losing for 14 years. Hope Brandon Spikes kicks some ass in the locker room! Mr. Complacent SJ13 needs some tough love!

So Stevie Johnson has been losing for 14 years now? I guess Stevie is turning 40 this year.

We're talking about him and his "tweet". That's kindof the whole point. It's working.

Exactly, it's always something and it's beyond annoying with Stevie. When are we not talking about SJ and his tweet? He is always TALKING and bringing ATTENTION to himself...