Interesting tweet from Stevie

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep reading it trying to figure out if he means pressure to stay (by choice), or pressure to do well enough so that they WANT him to stay. Maybe it is the latter..

EDIT: I didn't realize he was signed all the way through 2017, thanks. For whatever reason I thought things were coming up sooner as many have wondered about keeping him.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i was thinking the same thing. He probably feel the notion that most people want him used as trade bait. Or that Mike Williams may actually be coming for his job. I honestly think that he has earned a spot here and as long as he plays the way he has been. He should always have a spot.

I keep reading it trying to figure out if he means pressure to stay (by choice), or pressure to do well enough so that they WANT him to stay. Maybe it is the latter..

EDIT: I didn't realize he was signed all the way through 2017, thanks. For whatever reason I thought things were coming up sooner as many have wondered about keeping him.

its a very strange wording, but might just be a product of an athlete shooting off a tweet from his phone without thinking.

(ugh, and clicking on his profile was a reminder that eugene parker just signed his agent to his group, if you REALLY want to stir the pot)

Edited by NoSaint

I kind of read it that he puts a lot of pressure on himself to stay in Buffalo, because he likes it a lot.

Yep, I agree. He sounds like he is putting pressure on himself to have a good season. Last season, with all its ups and downs, had to really put things in a new light for him.

It does go to show you, however, that players do know what we fans are up to.

He gets the nastiest replies from Bills fans on the most innocent tweets. He probably reads those. I don't know why "fans" do this to players on the team they root for.

Stevie's the man. If you don't like Stevie, I don't like you.

Somewhere Big Cat just got sad :cry:

Stevie is a modern day Confucius

Off topic I know but I laugh way to hard at those sayings....

Confucius say man who stand on toilet high on pot

Confucius say man who fart in church sit in own pew

Yeah I know my wife rolls her eyes at me all the time too :bag::lol: