Black unis for 1st home game?

Just a terrible idea with no tradition rooted in it. If they were the ever change the uni for one game (which they won't) make it the EXACT duplicate of the 1st game ever played in Buffalo.

that might be awkward.. Ralph's favorite team growing up was the Detroit Lions, and the Bills first unis were copies of theirs.. an RW patch would be just right, imo..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A black out ...naw

A blue out ...maybe

A White out... hell yea

That is all...

I don't know aren't we like 0-4 with the whiteout? Just put a patch on the jersey & be done with it.

i'm all for tradition, but our jersey and logo isn't "cool." if we want to attract more fans and have some national appeal i think a 3rd jersey and maybe even a different logo to go with it would do wonders. we can still have our normal uni but for 1 or 2 games a year we could go to the new uni. believe it or not, oregon is now a national powerhouse in college sports thanks in large part to their close ties with nike. the younger guys love that they have so many cool looking jerseys and sneakers. it helps them get tons of recruits. i see lots of people around with oregon gear on too, even around here. this wasn't the case 10 yrs ago. it wouldn't be a bad thing if tons of people around the country started sporting Bills gear. i say go for it

oregon is a major powerhouse now not because of their uniforms(although I am sure that does not hurt recruiting). They got one of the best if not the best complex/sports facility in the country backrd by Phil Nike. I guess their sports complex is unbelievable.