Well That's Just Gay

Chef Jim

What is the point or benefit of this? It is not necessary. I do suppose it is no different then a Marilyn Monroe stamp or other bikini stamp but it just reeks of overcompensation.

However, if I ever used stamps and these were available in this country and I had a reason to ever mail anything I would use these just to make people feel uncomfortable. Especially mailing a church or religious organization.

What is the point or benefit of this? It is not necessary. I do suppose it is no different then a Marilyn Monroe stamp or other bikini stamp but it just reeks of overcompensation.

However, if I ever used stamps and these were available in this country and I had a reason to ever mail anything I would use these just to make people feel uncomfortable. Especially mailing a church or religious organization.

This

Sure hope they're self adhesive!

LoL! I hear you!

Do they really have a "bikini" stamp... I know MM with the dress blowing up. What is the most risque the USPS has?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois