Pelosi Foot Wash

Dante

I guess water always seeps it's level and Pelosi finally found hers. On her knees handling body parts. What a clown.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Pelosi-assists-in-Holy-Week-foot-washing-ritual-5411553.php

I love this quote

"Pelosi also used the occasion to talk about passing HR15 - bipartisan immigration legislation that her office says would "reduce the deficit by nearly $1 trillion, secure our borders, unite our families,"

I saw the article earlier and immediately thought that she had finally found a job she was capable of handling.

She was later quoted as saying, "[c]leanliness shouldn't matter as much as it does" when questioned as to why she only washed half of a leper's foot.

the title of this thread sounds like a new product you soak your feet in after you've finished walking all over the constitution.

I honestly thought it had something to do with cleaning saliva off her foot after she stuck it deep in her mouth.

I honestly thought it had something to do with cleaning saliva off her foot after she stuck it deep in her mouth.

considering what so frequently comes out of her mouth, I would think she'd need to clean her foot with toilet paper.