What benign thing would you not do for $1,000,000?

Beerball

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have thought this over since seeing it posted and can't come up with anything. Then I dropped it down to $100.

I still can't come up with anything. If it is benign then it is benign.

for $100 can TBD name your first child?

book it beerball. he is in.

Most interesting one on Mike and Mike this morning was would you give up being a fan of Your team for a million dollars? Stop cheering stop watching stop caring? It was an interesting suggestion from a listener

Most interesting one on Mike and Mike this morning was would you give up being a fan of Your team for a million dollars? Stop cheering stop watching stop caring? It was an interesting suggestion from a listener

Stop cheering and watching I get. I suppose that over time you'd stop caring but that's not something you could demand. I'm a whore, I'd do it.

Stop cheering and watching I get. I suppose that over time you'd stop caring but that's not something you could demand. I'm a whore, I'd do it.

They also had one that you could watch whatever you want but come playoffs you weren't allowed to view any of your teams games.

In a fricken heartbeat!!

I meant think about it. They'd (who is this they anyway?) pay me $1,000,000 to end my misery??

Edited by Chef Jim

Absolutely. Hell, I'd PAY for that.

In fact, I do pay for that. Psychotherapy.

I'm calling nonsense on the Rosanne Barr and Rosie o donnell talk.

I'd knock em both out with a side of Joan Rivers for a mill.

Im w boyst not much I wouldn't do, my price tag starts at 10,000, not so sure about this 100.00 stuff.

iT is benign stuff, not anything abnormal.

Dance in a hula skirt with a sombraro on main street.

Hug a random stranger

Lick the bottom of a shoe.

$5 why the hell not.

If it was something like Joan Rivers ($5), rosie ($20), or Ellen ($20, plus I get to punch her in the face) that's not benign

This question will be answered depending on how rich a person is...

For me, as long as it wouldn't land me in jail, I'd basically do anything.

They also had one that you could watch whatever you want but come playoffs you weren't allowed to view any of your teams games.

So I wouldn't have to give up being a Bills fan? :bag:

You mean there are people who wouldn't do that?? :blink: