What benign thing would you not do for $1,000,000?

Beerball

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mike and mike went the other way on this and also discussed big things you might consider for 1M.... the lasting discussion when i headed out was whether you would let someone else name your child for 1M (others included cut off friends ships, sell something incredibly meaningful that didnt have a high cash value etc...)

they of course mentioned in the show the league, trading naming rights for the first pick in their fantasy draft and the resulting baby name being "chalupa batman macarthur"

Edited by NoSaint

mike and mike went the other way on this and also discussed big things you might consider for 1M.... the lasting discussion when i headed out was whether you would let someone else name your child for 1M (others included cut off friends ships, sell something incredibly meaningful that didnt have a high cash value etc...)

they of course mentioned in the show the league, trading naming rights for the first pick in their fantasy draft and the resulting baby name being "chalupa batman macarthur"

Could I legally change the kid's name before he started school?

Could I legally change the kid's name before he started school?

would it change your answer? they also discussed having nicknames (calling the kid by their middle name instead), or limiting it to the classic names (say the top 50 most popular as a way to eliminate the chalupa batman debacles)

would it change your answer? they also discussed having nicknames (calling the kid by their middle name instead), or limiting it to the classic names (say the top 50 most popular as a way to eliminate the chalupa batman debacles)

Yeah, the kid name gives me pause. It is "benign" but, not really...I mean, look how Gugny has been effected.

I couldn't do something that would have an adverse effect on my children.

Yeah, the kid name gives me pause. It is "benign" but, not really...I mean, look how Gugny has been effected.

I couldn't do something that would have an adverse effect on my children.

what if it had to be a top 50 name (or some similarly limited list of socially acceptable ones)?

what if it had to be a top 50 name (or some similarly limited list of socially acceptable ones)?

My kids are grown, but...no. That's strictly a parent's domain. If an adult or town wants to sell their name (as they have) that's their business.