Talk About A Peerless Wager...

IDBillzFan

Hey, he's got one! I'm sure thats worth his 5 million dollar a year contract...

And there were rumors last week that Atlanta was considering releasing Peerless in order to save some cash this season and just take the cap hit in 2006. Peerless really is Alvin Harper, Version 2.0

Hey, he's got one!  I'm sure thats worth his 5 million dollar a year contract...

And there were rumors last week that Atlanta was considering releasing Peerless in order to save some cash this season and just take the cap hit in 2006.  Peerless really is Alvin Harper, Version 2.0

215359[/snapback]

Yeah, and on that one catch, he was talking smack. What a dope.

One of the wagers you could make today: Ova/Unda on the number of catches Peerless Price will have...

Three.

Your number 1 receiver? And that's the bet?

Atlanta fans should be pissed.

215356[/snapback]

Yeah, but they can temper their disgust for PP by betting the under and making some easy money. :devil:

I still can't believe they gave him a 10 million signing bonus!!! What a joke. He'd be the third receiver on the Bills and he is making 5M/year. Just goes to show you have to be careful about the "hot" free agents. He was a good 2nd WR and only flourished because of Moulds and it was his contract year.

One of the wagers you could make today: Ova/Unda on the number of catches Peerless Price will have...

Three.

Your number 1 receiver? And that's the bet?

Atlanta fans should be pissed.

215356[/snapback]

Wow, who would have guessed that the line of only "3" catches would have paid off for the under. Hope Falcon fans are as happy with their part of the trade as we Bills fans are with what we got from their first rounder.

Rec Yds Avg  Lng TD

A. Crumpler 4    49  12.3  31  0   

P. Price        2    37  18.5  23  0  :D

How's that trade workin' out for ya?

PTR

215496[/snapback]

Good thing that TD doesnt know what he's doing, otherwise we would have drafted an IMPACT player when we traded Peerless :devil: