Shoe Bombers

So the media praised Hillary's handling of the shoe lobbed at her. Once again I think the media missed a key piece of analysis in comparing the Bush shoe incident to Hillary's. If you look at both incidents, it's very clear that Bush is by far the superior "Dodge Shoe" player of the two and in fact Hillary's performance is so bad, it could hurt her in her quest to be elected.

Notice that Hillary never sees the shoe coming and in fact it's past her before she even makes any effort to avoid it. Notice also how she cowers in fear. She never sees it coming. She then asks if it was a bat. Not a clue. A terrible performance on her part.

In contrast George Bush not only sees the shoe being thrown but also reacts quickly to avoid it. He then immediately rights himself, has direct eye contract with his opponent, sees the second shoe clearly and easily avoids it. In contrast he makes it look easy.

If today's rumors that a "Dodge Shoe" competition may be added the presidential debates is true, Hillary could be in trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTG8-jRTCtE

So the media praised Hillary's handling of the shoe lobbed at her. Once again I think the media missed a key piece of analysis in comparing the Bush shoe incident to Hillary's. If you look at both incidents, it's very clear that Bush is by far the superior "Dodge Shoe" player of the two and in fact Hillary's performance is so bad, it could hurt her in her quest to be elected.

Notice that Hillary never sees the shoe coming and in fact it's past her before she even makes any effort to avoid it. Notice also how she cowers in fear. She never sees it coming. She then asks if it was a bat. Not a clue. A terrible performance on her part.

In contrast George Bush not only sees the shoe being thrown but also reacts quickly to avoid it. He then immediately rights himself, has direct eye contract with his opponent, sees the second shoe clearly and easily avoids it. In contrast he makes it look easy.

If today's rumors that a "Dodge Shoe" competition may be added the presidential debates is true, Hillary could be in trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTG8-jRTCtE

STUPID!!

I think Bush was less surprised. When you're in the Middle East, you expect to have to dodge shoes. Just listen to old Baghdad Bob reruns, where Saddam and the Iraqi army are beating the coalition forces back with bullets and shoes all the time. "We're beating the American at the airport with bullets and shoes! The Americans are dying outside the walls of Baghdad under our bullets and shoes! Americans are cut off in Nasiriyah by the military superiority of our shoes!"

I'm sure, when Bush went to Baghdad, DHS had a color-coded warning chart to evaluate the threat level..."Howdy-Doody has left the embassy; we are at sabot threat-level orange!" You think anyone evaluates the sabot threat-level in freakin' Las Vegas?

Thank you for adding to my list....

You have:

• No sense of smell
  • No sense of decency
  • No sense of humor

Just..."no sense," man. He has no sense of anything. Probably not even a sense of smell.

So just leave it at that. "No sense." That's all ya gotta say.

The guy who threw the shoe at Bush was thrown in jail and tortured by the Iraqis.

Good thing our country doesn't do that, President Bush said we don't and I believe him!

No, we just throw film makers in jail as cover for a cover story hiding malfeasance and incompetence.