Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nephew went to St Joes with him, Kelly asked him why he had all the books to take back and forth to school, nephew said he needed to get his homework done, Kelly just laughed at the response. A grade A douche nozzle if you asked me. I am ashamed he went to my Alma mater.

Edited by Guffalo

Congenital douchery.

Obviously he wasn't any good or they would have put up with his being an a-hole.

This is exactly right. You could get away with being a major dick if your any good, when you have been buried on the depth chart the last 2 years & are fighting for playing time this year(I think they have 3 other kids competing against him) & are not head & shoulders above the competition, dabo probably figured he has had enough of this nonsense. I saw him play once when he was @ St Joes. Was not overly impressed with him. Seemed like a better runner then a passer.

Maybe he'll go to UB, Or somewhere he could actually have a shot at starting.

Syracuse!

Absolutely 0% shocking if you have ever met him. World class douchebag

hope this wakes him up. And hope uncle Jim gives him a call and asks him why he is pissing away a free education at a great school.

Good luck Chad - I HOPE that you do not spend the rest of your life lamenting this.

good reminder that these are people we discuss (a few of the RIPs in the merriman thread had me thinking similar)...... while ill call them idiots when they act like idiots, hopefully they get their life together eventually, and havent done too much damage.

Edited by NoSaint

Hey, why aren't we "kicking the tires" on this kid? Is he draft eligible?

More than one poster has in the past touted this talentless F as a prospect.

I found this nugget in Yahoo: http://sports.yahoo....-182345699.html

Kelly, a four-star dual-threat from St. Joseph's in Buffalo, N.Y., and nephew of Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly, has been committed to Clemson since last June and is visiting campus this weekend. In preparation for his visit and likely run-in with Stoudt, Kelly tweeted Wednesday, "Your on the bench for a reason. And i come soon! Just letting you know."

While the taunt was explicitly directed at Stoudt, Stoudt decided to respond anyway, "I hate those that talk like their the [expletive] when they haven't done anything yet."

"I know [offensive coordinator Chad] Morris likes me because I'm really their only dual-threat guy, so I can come in for certain packages to run since that's the best thing I do, really," Kelly said. "Plus Cole doesn't have that oomph right now and Tajh needs that every day ... for someone to push him and keep him working so he gets better."

Looks like he's only a single threat--to run his mouth! "Your" a tool, Chadster!

Edited by Mr. WEO

Promising young QB. Got the pedigree. Hometown roots.

He could get an agent and be eligible for Free Agency, as far as I understand.

Kid's got the right attitude. All he wants to do is win.

I say, go for it. What do the Bills have to lose??

Promising young QB. Got the pedigree. Hometown roots.

He could get an agent and be eligible for Free Agency, as far as I understand.

Kid's got the right attitude. All he wants to do is win.

I say, go for it. What do the Bills have to lose??

Laughable. You're referring to the attitude that got him kicked of his college team? Surely you jest!

I guess the franchise would lose the precious little stability, and dignity they have now in the national media.

Chad Kelly is a tool! that should take advantage of playing at ECC if they even have a program.

He is not even in the same universe as his Uncle. In either college accomplishments or talent.