I can't do it again...wouldya?

Beerball

Putting a visit to Romania on my bucket list.

Romanian and Hungarian women are some of the sexiest I have ever encountered in my travels. Not neccesarily the most stunning women on the planet(Ukrainian women, Swedish, Czech IMO)- but they ooze sex. The way they dress, move, smell, captivate.....sooo sexy!

Romanian and Hungarian women are some of the sexiest I have ever encountered in my travels. Not neccesarily the most stunning women on the planet(Ukrainian women, Swedish, Czech IMO)- but they ooze sex. The way they dress, move, smell, captivate.....sooo sexy!

I think you have been watching too much Nadia, Zsa Zsa, and Green Acres (Eva)! ;-P

And yes... Zsa Zsa is kicking around @ 97! I had to look it up. :-O

I wish you could see how hard I'm rolling my eyes at you.

Something about her is so disgusting to me. For about a week after Gone in 60 Seconds I was in to her but something about her just is not my type and actually turn me off.

I'm 100% Hungarian and I approve this post.

I think you have been watching too much Nadia, Zsa Zsa, and Green Acres (Eva)! ;-P

And yes... Zsa Zsa is kicking around @ 97! I had to look it up. :-O

Didn't she lose a leg a couple of years ago? You could spin her around like a top and roll her in flour to find the wet spot. :ph34r: