How you know they are losing...Eric Holder Edition

Let's start with this: somebody should tell Eric Holder "Your job is to protect victims of real crime, not play the victim of phony crime on TV". /facepalm

I mean, holy hell. How embarrassed are you, if you are a reasonable, male Democrat, and you have Eric Holder representing how liberals enforce the law? Eric Holder is supposed to be the guy that you can point to, and defiantly say to Republicans: "No! This is what a liberal crime fighter looks like, and he is every bit as tough and effective as (insert R person here)."

Eric Holder only plays a tough guy on TV. :lol: Oh he was all badass ("You don't wanna go there, buddy!") in the Congressional hearing, when he thought he was winning. Too bad for him, the story didn't go the way phony badass thought it would. The media didn't bail him out, because they simply can't afford to lose any more credibility.

Instead, later on, it was Holder, the "I'm gonna run and tell", weak-ass, race card player. :rolleyes:

Here's a hint: real badasses don't play the race card, and they certainly don't do it in front of Al Sharpton's F'ing echo chamber. :lol: (So hilarious) That's the best part: this nutless wonder didn't even have the balls to make this charge in an interview. And do you know why? Because nutless wonder is no longer certain exactly how that interview would go.

Imagine it: the Attorney General of the USA...so scared that he might lose the argument...to a reporter that he goes to Sharpton? Yeah, what a lawyer. :lol: How embarrassing for any man on the left. The supposedly toughest guy you have is a giant p_ssy.

Every time I think the leaders of the left, especially the men, can't be any weaker, they prove me wrong. And here I thought John Kerry was going to win this week's award for the minciest balls.

This is the hardest thing the Attorney General of the USA can do? Summon up the "courage" to say "racist" in front of Al Sharpton?

Well, as I said: That's how you know, that they know:

They. Are. Losing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Where is Fred Durst's "you ain't schit, HAHAHAHHAHAA!" when you need it?)

Don’t Make Me Laugh, Mr. Holder

by Andrew C. McCarthy

Fitting as it was to find Eric Holder speaking in front of a “No Justice” sign, his whining about how poorly he’s been treated compared to other attorneys general, and therefore that there must be some racism involved, is pathetic, even by his lowly standards. (Imagine complaining about “divisive” tactics while sitting next to Al Sharpton!)

Back in January 2009, when I was trying to convince people that Holder should not be confirmed because he was unfit to be attorney general and would prove to be a disaster, I asked how he would have fared under the Democrats’ Gonzales standard — the “if he’s not dishonest, he’s incompetent” test — on the basis of which they ran Alberto Gonzales out of town. It’s still a question worth asking. If the Gonzales standard had been applied to Holder, he would not have gotten the job, much less kept it as long as he has.

Actually, Eric Holder, Other AGs Have Faced ‘That Kind of Treatment’

by Andrew Johnson

More DOJ follies

Our politicized, weaponized bureaucracy: Key Lawyer in DOJ Office Charging Dinesh D’Souza is Obama Campaign Donor.

Ah, the circle of life in DC.

Congress votes Lerner in contempt of Congress, refers prosecution to Attorney General who Congress voted in contempt of Congress

Weak??? What, since he isn't writing torture memos? :bag:

Weak: as in mincy little balls.

The kind of mincy little balls, that are too afraid to call somebody a racist, unless Al Sharpton is standing next to them, and where the audience is nothing but people who derive their living from race hustling.

Mincy little balls, that are too afraid to make that charge in an interview, because the supposed highly-qualified lawyer attached to those mincy little balls, can't win the damn case. I've never heard of a lawyer, who is good enough to be the AG, yet is too scared to make his argument where it might(only might) be challenged.

I wouldn't hire Eric Holder. He has mincy little balls. I only hire lawyers with big brave balls.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Weak: as in mincy little balls.

The kind of mincy little balls, that are too afraid to call somebody a racist, unless Al Sharpton is standing next to them, and where the audience is nothing but people who derive their living from race hustling.

Mincy little balls, that are too afraid to make that charge in an interview, because the supposed highly-qualified lawyer attached to those mincy little balls, can't win the damn case. I've never heard of a lawyer, who is good enough to be the AG, yet is too scared to make his argument where it might(only might) be challenged.

I wouldn't hire Eric Holder. He has mincy little balls. I only hire lawyers with big brave balls.

You love them big balls