Kaepernick under investigation for sexual assault in Miami

While stories like this are often confusing and imflamitory it is important to take it seriously. But any time an athlete is accused of something like this out of the blue it is better to hold off and hear the whole story before jumping to read tabloid type reports and other news that is more fodder then informing.

which really wasn't a big story. It was the normal life of a 20something yr old socialite

Normal people in their 20s have sex in bar bathrooms?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

normal social folks who live the going out and enjoy the night life sure do.

Who hasn't had a bathroom bar session?

I much prefer those late night coffee places with the single bathroom so u can just lock the door and not worry about being interrupted, lol...

Always a challenge to keep them quiet enough tho...

the latest report that i heard had it outlined as: them going to the room and starting to mess around, him leaving without any sex having occurred - the other two peeking in and then her waking up in the hospital with no further memory of the evening.

that COULD (all caps COULD on purpose, not accusing anyone of anything) end up leading to a situation where blood tests show a spiked drink, or a rape kit from the hospital showing that there was sex that she has no memory of.... definitely an incomplete story at this point though, it seems. From what we know, it could've just as easily been that he stopped it because he was worried she drank too much and the friends were checking on her. Really vague details still.

Wait, where was Jameis Winston that night?

Punk! I have talked with some people that work with Randy Cross, who is a 49ers hall of famer, and Kaepernick has big timed many 49ers legends like he is the **** and has no respect.

Since Randy Cross IMO comes across as a grade A DB this could actually be in Kaepernick's favor.

The mystery of how the woman arrived at the hospital has been cleared up.