Kaepernick under investigation for sexual assault in Miami

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 17m

Miami police investigating 49ers QB Kaepernick, 2 others in incident at hotel:... http://fb.me/1gZ7Au35P

Details on her claims. What am I missing... why is she claiming assault...

theres a pretty wide range of things that could happen short of forced sex that would potentially constitute assault -- we will have to wait and see the details.

Those ho's know they wanted that D, now tryin' for a money grab...so predictable these days...they'll be all over you at the club, in the room and bang the hell out of the dude but then when its over gotta plan how to be rich forever and get some of that money...

Women are just scandalous...

Edited by matter2003

Those ho's know they wanted that D, now tryin' for a money grab...so predictable these days...they'll be all over you at the club, in the room and bang the hell out of the dude but then when its over gotta plan how to be rich forever and get some of that money...

Women are just scandalous...

Tell me about it! Bitches be ALL OVER me at the club.....

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 17m

Miami police investigating 49ers QB Kaepernick, 2 others in incident at hotel:... http://fb.me/1gZ7Au35P

Details on her claims. What am I missing... why is she claiming assault...

the latest report that i heard had it outlined as: them going to the room and starting to mess around, him leaving without any sex having occurred - the other two peeking in and then her waking up in the hospital with no further memory of the evening.

that COULD (all caps COULD on purpose, not accusing anyone of anything) end up leading to a situation where blood tests show a spiked drink, or a rape kit from the hospital showing that there was sex that she has no memory of.... definitely an incomplete story at this point though, it seems. From what we know, it could've just as easily been that he stopped it because he was worried she drank too much and the friends were checking on her. Really vague details still.

Edited by NoSaint

who is accused of assaulting him.

Probably Brandon Taylor, CB San Diego Chargers, last season when they got spanked 41-6.

the latest report that i heard had it outlined as: them going to the room and starting to mess around, him leaving without any sex having occurred - the other two peeking in and then her waking up in the hospital with no further memory of the evening.

that COULD (all caps COULD on purpose, not accusing anyone of anything) end up leading to a situation where blood tests show a spiked drink, or a rape kit from the hospital showing that there was sex that she has no memory of.... definitely an incomplete story at this point though, it seems. From what we know, it could've just as easily been that he stopped it because he was worried she drank too much and the friends were checking on her. Really vague details still.

So ruffies and HGH are now the official drug of NFL athletes.

Edited by The Wiz

Whatever happened, it was poor judgment from Kaepernick to hang out in a hotel room with 2 other guys, one girl, drugs, booze, when you are a famous NFL QB. Need to make better decisions in the days of Twitter, Instagram, etc. I know he's young and having fun, but you he's putting himself in a bad situation especially while negotiating a contract. He is really talented but some people will take advantage of him in those kind of situations - I would think he'd be more careful.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Whatever happened, it was poor judgment from Kaepernick to hang out in a hotel room with 2 other guys, one girl, drugs, booze, when you are a famous NFL QB. Need to make better decisions in the days of Twitter, Instagram, etc. I know he's young and having fun, but you he's putting himself in a bad situation especially while negotiating a contract.

Agreed. I wanted the Bills to draft Kaep. I thought he was Cam Newton Jr. But I question his decision making and he looks like a giant cheeseball.

Colin Kaepernick@Kaepernick7 15m

(1/3) The charges made in the TMZ story and other stories I’ve seen are completely wrong. They make things up about me that never happened.

(2/3) I take great pride in who I am and what I do, but I guess sometimes you have to deal with someone who makes things up.

Colin Kaepernick@Kaepernick7 14m

(3/3) I want to thank all of the people who have shared their encouraging sentiments. I assure you that your faith is not misplaced.

(1/3) The charges made in the TMZ story and other stories I’ve seen are completely wrong. They make things up about me that never happened.

(2/3) I take great pride in who I am and what I do, but I guess sometimes you have to deal with someone who makes things up.

Colin Kaepernick@Kaepernick7 14m

(3/3) I want to thank all of the people who have shared their encouraging sentiments. I assure you that your faith is not misplaced.

i have yet to see any firm accusations anywhere