Kaepernick under investigation for sexual assault in Miami

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While stories like this are often confusing and imflamitory it is important to take it seriously. But any time an athlete is accused of something like this out of the blue it is better to hold off and hear the whole story before jumping to read tabloid type reports and other news that is more fodder then informing.

Interesting to see if this turns in to a Big Ben type story

CBF

which really wasn't a big story. It was the normal life of a 20something yr old socialite Edited by jboyst62

While stories like this are often confusing and imflamitory it is important to take it seriously. But any time an athlete is accused of something like this out of the blue it is better to hold off and hear the whole story before jumping to read tabloid type reports and other news that is more fodder then informing.

which really wasn't a big story. It was the normal life of a 20something yr old socialite

I mean about it being blown up into a huge story

CBF

I'm sure the woman thought they were going upstairs to his hotel room to watch TV, and she had no idea who he is.

she's going to end up with a cash settlement, and a confidentiality agreement.

Kap, will be playing on opening day, that's the business of the NFL.

Edited by oman128

gorgeous women, alcohol, sun, swimming, money...not sure how this can happen.

I think it was the cammy backpack he is wearing. It drives women crazy! Really Colin? You are wearing a backpack? What do these kids tote around in their backpacks nowaday... You see them all over the place, they are like pack mules!

Wonder if Harbaugh has called Haslam yet about that Browns job that was on the table...

Oh... And oversized sandals... LoL... They look three sizes too big for his feet. WTF? is going on here, is this a joke?

He isn't the most polished athlete out there... which doesn't help his image... not saying that is right....however, didn't he just ask for a 18 mill/yr contract? Might want to lay low until you sign that baby, Kaep.