COWHER gets shot in at DONAHOE and the Bills.....

Friday......he was describing what Tommy Maddox has meant to the development of Roethlisberger and the team in general.

He said in his press conference that "Well obviously, he looked good in our exhibition game at Buffalo the last week of the season."  Then Cowher chuckled, and said, I mean regular season game. 

As much as an !@#$ comment that was.......I like that he made that game mean more to the Steelers than the Bills did. 

It was an obvious shot at TD and MM, and all of the press laughed along with Cowher.

I HATE THE STEELERS, but I can't sit here and say they didn't want it more than we did.

Makes me sick!

215191[/snapback]

Maybe a bomb will fall on heinz field and steelers and pats both go away

Friday......he was describing what Tommy Maddox has meant to the development of Roethlisberger and the team in general.

He said in his press conference that "Well obviously, he looked good in our exhibition game at Buffalo the last week of the season."  Then Cowher chuckled, and said, I mean regular season game. 

As much as an !@#$ comment that was.......I like that he made that game mean more to the Steelers than the Bills did. 

It was an obvious shot at TD and MM, and all of the press laughed along with Cowher.

I HATE THE STEELERS, but I can't sit here and say they didn't want it more than we did.

Makes me sick!

215191[/snapback]

I don't know, when I heard that, I took it more as a shot, by Cowher, at the press who was making such a big deal about all of the teams resting their starters on the last week of the season, treating it like an "exhibition game".