Obama Uses Women To Divide This Country

Holy reinterpretation of history, Batman. Wow.

Your in no position to question anyone's interpretation of history.Hell your guy doesn't even have rudimentary geographic knowledge of his own country. How many states are there again? Ah ****, he went rogue and didn't read off the teleprompter I guess. :lol: :lol:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in no position to question anyone's interpretation of history.

I have a few degrees that might beg to differ with this sentence...

Hell your guy doesn't even have rudimentary geographic knowledge of his own country. How many states are there again? Ah ****, he went rogue and didn't read off the teleprompter I guess. :lol: :lol:

He's not my guy.

Laughter is the only way to respond to that ridiculous post. It's not ridiculous to say politics is a divide and conquer enterprise -- it is ridiculous to think that Obama is the only force operating right now that's dividing this country. It's down right hysterical to say Obama is doing this on purpose because he hates this country.

That's when you fall into the category of loony. Or comedian. I was hoping for comedian so I laughed.

Sigh, sure sign of losing is tossing out insults. Just listen to what the man says and it will become obvious. That is when he isn't out begging for money or on vacation. Anyway, good luck to you and this guy.

Big friggen deal. Half these numb nuts running the government are Harvard grads. I'm supposed to be impressed? All it means to me is that you've gone longer through indoctrination than most.

Big friggen deal. Half these numb nuts running the government are Harvard grads. I'm supposed to be impressed? All it means to me is that you've gone longer through indoctrination than most.

Oh, right. Because education is a negative, right? We shouldn't expand our minds or learn new ways to approach problems. No good has ever come from that.

Do you really want to take a stand that says education is a mistake?

Is that why your go-to move with Obama is to throw out insults?

Hmm... see what just happened there? You got hoisted on your own retard.

Well, until the next post I never insulted you. Now I couldn't give a sh1t about you.

Oh, right. Because education is a negative, right? We shouldn't expand our minds or learn new ways to approach problems. No good has ever come from that.

Unless it's a hard science of some kind I have limited respect for it. Not all bad but judging by the product that the education system produces a lot of it's value is questionable.

Sorry, I didn't mean you insulted me. You have not insulted me before and I didn't mean to imply you had. I was saying you insult Obama.

He's fair game. I don't like insulting people on the board no matter how much I disagree with them. I get no pleasure from it. Now DC on the other hand? That guy just enjoys the entire process. Edited by Dante

He's fair game. I don't like insulting people on the board no matter how much I disagree with them. I get no pleasure from it.

I'm not a fan of Obama, but you would get more traction with your arguments against him if you focused on the numerous fact-based arguments that can be made against his administration and left out the personal insults or verbage that makes your position sound more emotional and less rational. Saying he hates the country (which, even though I am not his biggest fan, I cannot make that leap) is not something that's provable or relevant.

That's all I'm saying. There are so many other, valid, reasons to go after him, why mix it up with propaganda from the fringes of the anti-obama crowd?

Saying he is dividing America is less emotional and you could probably build a compelling case -- but it would be a wasted effort because politics on principle divide this country. The GOP does it, the Dems do it, W did it, Clinton did it, Obama did it... it just doesn't mean anything when you make this kind of argument unless you recognize that the issue is not just entrenched on one side of the political spectrum.

It's universal.

Edited by GreggyT

The mistake is confusing education with the ability to lead.

Or the ability to understand the real world. Too many smart people are too damn dumb to be trusted with reality.

The mistake is confusing education with the ability to lead.

Or the ability to understand the real world. Too many smart people are too damn dumb to be trusted with reality.

Oh for sure. I am not the smartest guy in this room or any other, but whatever intellectual horsepower I have between my ears was cultivated by higher education and has made my life infinitely better.

Doesn't mean I should be elected to lead anything. Ever.

Sorry, I didn't mean you insulted me. You have not insulted me before and I didn't mean to imply you had. I was saying you insult Obama.

Actually Obama insults us with his disdain for American culture and "look you in the eye" lies.

Wait a second! What's wrong with using women?

I use women all the time. Sometimes I use them over and over. Most of the time it's one and done. I use 3 different women almost every day.

To do recruiting, to do my finance stuff, to help me get designs out of my twisted brain and sorted out properly,

:lol: You thought this was going the other way, didn't you!

Wait a second! What's wrong with using women?

I use women all the time. Sometimes I use them over and over. Most of the time it's one and done. I use 3 different women almost every day.

To do recruiting, to do my finance stuff, to help me get designs out of my twisted brain and sorted out properly,

:lol: You thought this was going the other way, didn't you!

honestly, I think were just all shocked you're into women.... we thought for sure.....

Ahhhh, it all makes sense now. :D

So the only place to learn and expand your mind is at university??