[closed]My gut feeling about the Teams future.

After hearing what everybody has said about Ralph Wilson one thing struck me. Bill Pollin said Ralph Wilson said he was a man of his word and that his handshake was always good enough. Another thing is how much he loved his team and that he was offered many times to move and declined. I have a feeling that a had a gentlemen agreement with some one to buy the team and keep them in town. He loved this team and Buffalo to much to let be swept away. I believe that his wife knows more than she lets known and the deal is set which is why there is reports that the sale will be done in October. R

After hearing what everybody has said about Ralph Wilson one thing struck me. Bill Pollin said Ralph Wilson said he was a man of his word and that his handshake was always good enough. Another thing is how much he loved his team and that he was offered many times to move and declined. I have a feeling that a had a gentlemen agreement with some one to buy the team and keep them in town. He loved this team and Buffalo to much to let be swept away. I believe that his wife knows more than she lets known and the deal is set which is why there is reports that the sale will be done in October. R

Polian said that?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/166679-rip-ralph-wilson/

Also being discussed in at least one other thread.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.