2014 Mock schedule

September 7th (home) NYJETS, The Bills begin the season in tribute to Ralph Wilson at home to a sold out crowd. Jim Kelly is there to cheer on the troops.

September 14th (away) New England

September 21st (home) SAN DIEGO

September 28th (home) Minnesota

October 5th (away) Houston

October 12th (away) Miami

October 19th (home) Kanas City

October 26th BUY WEEK

November 2nd (Home) Greenbay

November 9th (away) NY Jets

November 16th (home) Cleveland

November 27th (Thanksgiving day away) Detroit Ralph Wilson lived in Detroit, owned. WE DESERVE IT AND HE EARNED IT.

December 7th (away) Denver

December 14th (away) Oakland

December 21st home) Miami

December 28th (home) New England. THE BILLS CLINCH THERE 1ST POST SEASON BIRTH BY BEATING NEW ENGLAND. 27 to 24.

Edited by bisonbrigade

Isn't it our turn to be home team on Thursday night? Or would they make an exception for Thanksgiving?

I doubt we'd see them on Thanksgiving night. I think NBC has that game and they would want teams that would draw more of a national audience.

I hope we open at home with a win against the Vikings like we did in 1988.

That was helluva game! Thurman's 1st ever carry in the NFL was a slashing, bouncing run off right tackle for 8 yrds. A play we would witness thousands of times more! Bruce was serving a 4 game suspension for pot and Norwood kicked the game-winner. we were On To Something from that game forward!

September 7th (home) NYJETS, The Bills begin the season in tribute to Ralph Wilson at home to a sold out crowd. Jim Kelly is there to cheer on the troops.

September 14th (away) New England

September 21st (home) SAN DIEGO

September 28th (home) Minnesota

October 5th (away) Houston

October 12th (away) Miami

October 19th (home) Kanas City

October 26th BUY WEEK

November 2nd (Home) Greenbay

November 9th (away) NY Jets

November 16th (home) Cleveland

November 27th (Thanksgiving day away) Detroit Ralph Wilson lived in Detroit, owned. WE DESERVE IT AND HE EARNED IT.

December 7th (away) Denver

December 14th (away) Oakland

December 21st home) Miami

December 28th (home) New England. THE BILLS CLINCH THERE 1ST POST SEASON BIRTH BY BEATING NEW ENGLAND. 27 to 24.

Color me skeptical, this is the NFL schedulers! H NYJ A DEN H NE H SD A MIA A OAK A NE H GB BYE H CLE H KC A(THX) DET A CHI H MIN A HOU H MIA A NYJ