My prayers are with all you guys

Very sorry about the loss of your owner Ralph Wilson and my prayers continue for Jim Kelly. Hope he beats the crap out of cancer. F Cancer. Hope the Bills win a super bowl next year as long as it isn't against us but you guys deserve it after all this stuff.

Very sorry about the loss of your owner Ralph Wilson and my prayers continue for Jim Kelly. Hope he beats the crap out of cancer. F Cancer. Hope the Bills win a super bowl next year as long as it isn't against us but you guys deserve it after all this stuff.

Thanks ice. Have you guys thawed out up there yet?

I'm rooting for Bo Ryan and the badgers at the final four this weekend.

Thanks Ice Bowl 67. You're up to 62 posts so nearly a regular! Maybe the mods will need to start watching you a little more closely.:o

Thanks Ice Bowl. As everyone else stated us little guys have to stick together. I can say over recent years when we are out of it, I pull for your team as they are a class organization, classy coaches, mgmt, and I love Aaron Rogers.

I think everyone on this board is a little jealous we don't own our team, and have a QB like yours. You guys deserve your success with first Favre, then Rogers.

Stop by whenever. A lot of us would like an outsiders perspective as you probably have a different lens being a Packers fan. On Kelly, I pray for him and his family everyday, and no one deserves the struggles he's faced post football. If you have not, read Peter King's Monday morning QB. As always, he does a great job in reporting, and interesting perspective.