A no trade mock

D521646

By the way I generally don't do mocks but I am super bored and wanted to have some input.

Realistically, I think the following happens assuming no trades.

• Mike Evans. WR

• Morgan Moses OT

• Branden Thomas OG

• Colt Lyerla TE

• Andrew Jackson ILB

• Aaron Lynch DE

• Quincy Enunwa WR

My thinking is that the Bills have targeted Evans as their pick. Granted it could be Ebron, but he has some issues with drops, and frankly he’s not a first round top ten pick on anyone’s board if you ask me. We address offensive line early, and these two guys are good picks in a deep draft. Lyerla was an interesting thought for me. Some have him going as late as the 7th round, some as early as the 2nd round. Kids has a ton of potential, and if he’s there in the 4th I say we grab him and to me that would be a value pick. From 5th round on down, you can make a case for just about anyone, but I think we do eventually address Defense and hoping we land a stud in either Jackson, or Lynch. Quincy is raw and would not start for the Bills, but he could participate on ST and earn his wings that way.

Tim-

Sorry for the formatting, what happened I don't know? LOL

Tim-

Edited by D521646

I'd be happy with that draft and it seems realistic that those players would be around. Really would love picking up Andrew Jackson late and have him learn behind Spikes.

Only pick that seems off is Colt Lyerla probably won't be taken as high as the 4th, he's probably a 6th rd-UDFA type of guy with the problems he has had, pretty sure half the board would burn with the attitude about questionable characters. Either way good mock :thumbsup:

Thanks, and I agree on Lyerla, but something tells me this kid is going to be great at the next level, and I'd hate to miss out on him by waiting too long, but I can see where and why some think he is UFA material.

Tim-