Bush in 2016??

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which makes it even more amazing that the Democrats managed to find a guy who actually manages to be even worse. It boggles the mind.

recovering from the WORST economic downturn in in recent history is worse that putting us there?

ending the war in Iraq (that should never have been started) is worse that putting us there? [the R's did not want to remove combat troops]

and by the end of 2014 Obama wants to have all combat troops out of Afghanistan. I suppose that is worse than not solving it before he got elected?

recovering from the WORST economic downturn in in recent history is worse that putting us there?

ending the war in Iraq (that should never have been started) is worse that putting us there? [the R's did not want to remove combat troops]

and by the end of 2014 Obama wants to have all combat troops out of Afghanistan. I suppose that is worse than not solving it before he got elected?

Yeah...still waiting for that recovery, and for both of those wars to end.

is this worse?

Increasing pay and benefits for military personnel

Improved housing for military personnel

Improved conditions at Walter Reed Military Hospital and other military hospitals

oh and read the words of a Republican -

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/21/why-obamacare-is-fantastic-success/

The GOP needs to stop calling ObamaCare a “trainwreck.” That means it’s a mistake, or accident. That means it’s a gigantic flop, or failure. It’s NOT.

uh OK Tom

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

oh and read the words of a Republican -

Did YOU read the words of the Republican? :lol:

This is a brilliant, cynical, and purposeful attempt to damage the U.S. economy, kill jobs, and bring down capitalism.

It’s not a failure, it’s Obama’s grand success.

It’s not a “trainwreck,” ObamaCare is a suicide attack. He wants to hurt us, to bring us to our knees, to capitulate- so we agree under duress to accept big government.

Obama’s hero and mentor was Saul Alinsky -- a radical Marxist intent on destroying capitalism. Alinksky’s stated advice was to call the other guy “a terrorist” to hide your own intentions.

To scream that the other guy is “ruining America,” while you are the one actually plotting the destruction of America. To claim again and again…in every sentence of every speech…that you are “saving the middle class,” while you are busy wiping out the middle class.

The GOP is so stupid they can’t see it. There are no mistakes here. This is a planned purposeful attack.

You mindless knob-gobbling progressive fools are all alike.

Did YOU read the words of the Republican? :lol:

You mindless knob-gobbling progressive fools are all alike.

yes I did. He says the R's need to get their heads out of the sand and put blame where it belongs., ON THEMSELVES!!

how many years have the R's been fighting the Affordable Health Care Act and FAILING time and time again?

Explain how Bush "put us there" and how Obama's actions facilitated any kind of recovery? Tell me how the oval office dictates the business cycle as well as asset bubbles?

Hurricane Katrina happened during Bush's term. I suppose he put us in that mess too?

Yeah...still waiting for that recovery, and for both of those wars to end.

How would you measure "That Recovery"?

Job growth has been hindred the most by the Conservative policy of eliminating government jobs, the secor in the economy that has recovered the least. Conservatives should be cheering

Job growth has been hindred the most by the Conservative policy of eliminating government jobs, the secor in the economy that has recovered the least. Conservatives should be cheering

What types of government jobs do we need more of?

This "recovery" still hasn't achieved the same level of growth that the economy did under Bush in the recovery from the 2002 recession - which would be the recovery that your side of the aisle insisted was not a recovery.

So let's measure it by saying: you and your ilk defined "recovery" some ten years ago; when you surpass THAT definition, THEN you can begin to claim the recovery started.

You can stop just making **** up as you go along. It's not fooling anyone.

uh OK Tom

Just because you've withdrawn troops, it doesn't mean the war has stopped.

I know you think that, because Clinton's ENTIRE foreign policy was based on that flawed idea. But it's juvenile and stupid.

You can stop just making **** up as you go along. It's not fooling anyone.

http://search.tb.ask.com/search/GGmain.jhtml?p2=^XP^xdm003^YYA^us&si=CIKu59eC9rkCFenm7AodpmUAmQ&ptb=FC9B9B62-93A1-4082-A9FD-0D6C1920C2B2&ind=2013100112&st=bar&n=77fd7850&searchfor=job+losses+in+government

I'm not you or Chef, I don't will things into "facts", if you had been paying attention at all you would know this common fact of the economy. Every f'n job report states this fundamental fact

What government would you be ok with? No matter what I say you'd get your diaper in a knot over, so whats the point?

http://search.tb.ask...s in government

I'm not you or Chef, I don't will things into "facts", if you had been paying attention at all you would know this common fact of the economy. Every f'n job report states this fundamental fact

What government would you be ok with? No matter what I say you'd get your diaper in a knot over, so whats the point?

A smaller one. :rolleyes:

Now let me ask you again. What types of government jobs do we need more of?

Let me see if I can better explain his position. In this country, the wealthiest on the planet, everyone that wants a job should have that opportunity. If the rich who control the private sector won't give everyone a job and a job that pays a decent wage, then it's government's job to provide those opportunities. For those that don't want to work, the government should provide housing, health care, food, education and some money for other living expenses.

Now don't punch back with the argument about how to pay for all this. The rich (who are lucky) can certainly pay more in taxes (especially since they don't want to share with others) and we've proven in recent years that our country can borrow and print whatever money is necessary to cover these expenses without risk of runaway inflation or economic collapse.

Again you've visited PPP with the intention of debating but forgot to bring any ammunition with you. Please explain how Bush caused the "worst economic downturn in recent history". If you aren't specific it will be apparent that you are just another Huffington Post educated sheeple.

Let me see if I can better explain his position. In this country, the wealthiest on the planet, everyone that wants a job should have that opportunity. If the rich who control the private sector won't give everyone a job and a job that pays a decent wage, then it's government's job to provide those opportunities. For those that don't want to work, the government should provide housing, health care, food, education and some money for other living expenses.

Now don't punch back with the argument about how to pay for all this. The rich (who are lucky) can certainly pay more in taxes (especially since they don't want to share with others) and we've proven in recent years that our country can borrow and print whatever money is necessary to cover these expenses without risk of runaway inflation or economic collapse.

who could possibly argue with logic like that?