Bush in 2016??

Lets nominate and elect Condi Rice. We can check off 3 boxes with her election. Black, female and competent.

Wouldn't count, since she's a Republican, hence a traitor to her race and gender. Don't forget, this is a country that considers Bill Clinton "blacker" than Condi Rice.

She wouldn't run anyway. She wants real power - Roger Goodell's job.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, exactly, are you asserting here?

my sarcasm is self evident

Jeb promised W would win and coincidentally Chad helped by hanging on.

And since you all don't recall (that anti liberal chip you wear). Jeb said that he would not run for POTUS and I believe him. AS far as I'm concerned ... He's a much better candidate than his brother ever was.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

my sarcasm is self evident

Clearly not.

Jeb promised W would win and coincidentally Chad helped by hanging on.

So, you believe that Jeb Bush was responsible for the hanging chad fiasco?

And since you all don't recall (that anti liberal chip you wear).

Did you bump your head?

Jeb said that he would not run for POTUS and I believe him.

Never take a politician at his word; especially when it's in regards to future office seeking.

AS far as I'm concerned ... He's a much better candidate than his brother ever was.

Certainly not, given that his brother successfully campaigned his way to two Oval Office victories. At best, Jeb could be an equal candidate.

Perhaps candidate is not the word you meant to use?

Clearly not.

Did you bump your head?

Never take a politician at his word; especially when it's in regards to future office seeking.

Certainly not, given that his brother successfully campaigned his way to two Oval Office victories. At best, Jeb could be an equal candidate.

You're arguing with someone that thinks capitalizing "Chad" and making stupid remarks makes him funny.

On second thought we need another bush in office to bring back "its Bush's fault" and have it be relevant

As long as Pelosi's alive, "because of the failed policies of the Bush administration" will never lose its relevance.

Clearly not.

Did you bump your head?

you obviously can't take see a joke.

Jeb would far exceed Dumbyas presidency. He'd make him look worse than that peanut farmer Jimmy Carter.

you obviously can't take see a joke.

No, you obviously lack the ability to tell one. When you tell a joke, it's supposed to be funny, and other people are supposed to see the joke, and identify it as such; and, assuming it's funny, laugh.

You've managed to meet none of those criteria.

Jeb would far exceed Dumbyas presidency. He'd make him look worse than that peanut farmer Jimmy Carter.

You base this on what? A Magic 8-ball?

No, you obviously lack the ability to tell one. When you tell a joke, it's supposed to be funny, and other people are supposed to see the joke, and identify it as such; and, assuming it's funny, laugh.

You've managed to meet none of those criteria.

You base this on what? A Magic 8-ball?

actually, your problem is that you take anything "a perceived liberal" posts as an attack. ergo it wasn't funny to you.

Jeb is an intelligent man; that can actually speak and articulate. W was (is) a clown plain and simple.

BTW I lived in Florida at that time when Jeb was in office and the hanging chads so I can speak about it. it was one of many conspiracy theories people discussed. I never said it was true.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

actually, your problem is that you take anything "a perceived liberal" posts as an attack. ergo it wasn't funny to you.

Jeb is an intelligent man; that can actually speak and articulate. W was (is) a clown plain and simple.

BTW I lived in Florida at that time when Jeb was in office and the hanging chads so I can speak about it. it was one of many conspiracy theories people discussed. I never said it was true.

There's no need to qualify that statement.

Jeb would have been an infinitely better choice the first time around. Based on the name alone he has no shot however. The public is far too ignorant not to lump him in with his brother. I mean how many of us have an idiot brother? It happens....

Hillary v. Jeb would be unbelievably interesting, unfortunately the country cannot afford interesting after this current administration.