OT - Snowfall totals?

BB27

Here in Boston (actually Cambridge/Arlington Line) I was just out shovelling, and I would put it at 8" right now. With the forcast for more snow all night, we are going to get a huge amount! Growing up in Buffalo has one advantage, I love this weather!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Henrietta - south suburb of Rochester - 8-10"

214920[/snapback]

Raleigh, NC

1 inch on wed and forced major gridlock, folks spent 11 hours or more in cars stuck in traffic. Can a car really run for 11 hours without running out of gas even if you are just idling all the time? Today a thin sheet of ice and many more accidents again.

Raleigh, NC 

1 inch on wed and forced major gridlock, folks spent 11 hours or more in cars stuck in traffic.  Can a car really run for 11 hours without running out of gas even if you are just idling all the time?  Today a thin sheet of ice and many more accidents again.

214921[/snapback]

Haha Schopp was talking about that on the show yesterday, didnt realize it was ice too. Just heard the 1 inch thing and laughed.

Haha Schopp was talking about that on the show yesterday, didnt realize it was ice too.  Just heard the 1 inch thing and laughed.

214930[/snapback]

Only shoveled twice today so far (Rochester/Irondequoit). Looking outside right now, it looks like fog, but it is snow. That is a whiteout, for those who have never seen one. Looks like about a foot or more has fallen today. Tomorrow morning I am going to shovel, then strap on the cross country skis in the garage and "stroll" through the neighborhood.

Hell, HERE it is WNY and winter. Ten degrees. Love it or leave it. :rolleyes: