Did you know the baseball regular season has begun?

Beerball

You're right im kidding.

He'll no im not. Its way too long! The baseball season would be way better if they shortened it

It is a spring-summer-early fall pastime... It is meant to be played 6 days a week for 6 months! That is what a pastime is, a diversion almost everyday of the week while the weather is good.

It is a spring-summer-early fall pastime... It is meant to be played 6 days a week for 6 months! That is what a pastime is, a diversion almost everyday of the week while the weather is good.

I like baseball, but I wish it ended in August. I follow baseball all summer right up until September and I lose interest because it is going up against the greatest game in the world, football.

Its too much to follow. Baseball shouldn't start when there is still snow on the ground.

Baseball season is at least 6 weeks too long.

That I can understand! Baseball is meant for warm weather. I can see them lop 3 weeks off in April and 3 weeks in Sept. Start the playoff in mid-Sept. and have the World Series in early October. It is almost stretching into Nov. now! Get a northern team in the WS and there are problems w/cold.

That I can understand! Baseball is meant for warm weather. I can see them lop 3 weeks off in April and 3 weeks in Sept. Start the playoff in mid-Sept. and have the World Series in early October. It is almost stretching into Nov. now! Get a northern team in the WS and there are problems w/cold.

That is pretty much how I feel on the baseball season.

That is pretty much how I feel on the baseball season.

Cool! Sorry for getting defensive and assuming you wanted to lop off half the season and go from June to August.

Yeah... The big thing with me is the cold. Pitching sucks in the cold! Baseball should be played above 50 @ the very least... 60 if you want to get all crazy and alienate the whole northern half of the country during night games especially! ;-)

Again... I am with you!