Is History Just Repeating Itself Here?

Lois Lerner reveals IRS wrongdoing. Paper trail leads to WH lawyer. Investigation blames only low level Cincinnati employees.Lois Lerner pleads the 5th. Nobody on the left has any concerns that it is wrong for a politician to sic the most feared domestic agency after political opponents.

The State Department investigates itself over the malfeasance, dereliction of duty and cover-up in Benghazi. Result--crickets.

The Justice Dept. has found no evidence of DoJ fault in:

Fast & Furious

Breaking into Sharyl Atkinsens computer

Spying on numerous reporters via of their phone records and emails

NSA over stepping its authority

This is just a bunch of Faux News inspired fake astroturfed outrage. These minor incidents are being blown well out of proportion, and in any event cannot be connected by any legitimate news agency to the Chosen One.

We have more pressing matters to attend to as a nation, such as Romney's horse giving some woman cancer or Christie's malicious and catastrophic traffic jam. I've also heard that racist Paul Ryan once jaywalked. These bastards need to be held to account for their sins against the 99%.

If Obama didn't hand-deliver the single most embarrassing, incompetent legislative FUBAR to ever come from the WH, he'd probably be facing some kind of impeachment hearings right now for something

But he won't. Because Obama has managed to schitt his pants all on his own and take his entire party with him. No need to do anything but sit and wait while Harry Reid yells about the Koch brothers.

I wonder if/when the right will bring up George Soros?

Edited by Doc

Sounds like B. O. needs another vacation. He can't get any rest with all this carping going on. That, and what's worse - his bracket is looking weak.

As has been proven by this president, he doesn't need the perfect bracket to get Buffets' billions. He's got a phone. He's got a pen.

True that. He's set for life, and his soon-to-be former wife and soon-to-be best-selling author and talk show hostess is too... as are his born into the elite class of privilege children of hers whom he threw under the bus previously when knocking Romney's birthright.

This thread is pretty terrible and perfect for a completely unrelated tangent: I would love to watch House of Cards with Joe Biden and a bottle of scotch. Failing that, maybe a director's cut featuring stories and commentary from the drunken VP.

I imagine him interjecting every 5 minutes with "...that's nothing. I killed 5 men when I was in the Senate." or "Pffftt. I had a fourway with a Clinton, an Olson twin and the premier of China. Not saying which Clinton."

Oh no! Obama is cutting a military program and Mr Libertarian is out to stop him!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/03/25/Tomahawk-Strong-Defense

Doesn't it bother you at all that fellow liberals say you give them a bad name? You are being shunned by your own kind.

No, not at all. How do I even know he is a liberal anyway? Could just be Tom with another screen name. What Liberal positions has that guy ever defended on here?