Jets Cut Sanchez / Git 'er dun?

Bronc24

lmao.

this is probably the worst post i've ever read on here.

he took that team to back to back conference championships in his first 2 years in the league.

if that defense was the reason that team made it as far as it did, then we should sign sanchez for the simple fact that EJ couldnt take a very good defense to anything more than a 6-10 record.

If you say that ej couldnt do more than that because he was injured all year, then we should sign sanchez because ej was injured all year, and might (likely will) be injured this year too.

or

if you say that maybe sanchez played a part in winning with those jets teams, then we should sign him, because, you know, he took them to back to back conference championship games, (including a win on the road against the patriots in the playoffs)... we havent beaten the pats on the road in that stadium since... actually, we've never beaten the pats in gillete. sanchez is 3-4 vs. the pats. you have to go back FOURTEEN YEARS to find 3 bills victories over the patriots.

either way you cut it, theres no viable reason to not bring sanchez in.

seriously. refute it any way you like, but your argument can be countered by any of the three counter-arguments i posted.

Earlier the Bills had a top ten defense. You were rebuffed and now you've changed your tune. Your argument is invalid.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao.

he took that team to back to back conference championships in his first 2 years in the league.

if that defense was the reason that team made it as far as it did, then we should sign sanchez for the simple fact that EJ couldnt take a very good defense to anything more than a 6-10 record.

If you say that ej couldnt do more than that because he was injured all year, then we should sign sanchez because ej was injured all year, and might (likely will) be injured this year too.

or

if you say that maybe sanchez played a part in winning with those jets teams, then we should sign him, because, you know, he took them to back to back conference championship games, (including a win on the road against the patriots in the playoffs)... we havent beaten the pats on the road in that stadium since... actually, we've never beaten the pats in gillete. sanchez is 3-4 vs. the pats. you have to go back FOURTEEN YEARS to find 3 bills victories over the patriots.

seriously. refute it any way you like, but your argument can be countered by any of the three counter-arguments i posted.

EXACTLY

would instantly make us better.

sanchez rode top 10 defenses to the afc title game--twice.

ej rode a top 10 defense to a 6-10 record.

EJ played in 10 games and the D on those teams were a lot better than what we saw last year!

Just say no!

lmao.

or

I disagree. The Jets were far from dysfunctional in those first 2 seasons. That Jets team had it all, from coaches to players. The running game and O-line play were on another level.The defense with Jenkins at NT was loaded and stopped the run with ease. Sanchez was the limiting factor. When given weapons and game day schemes evolved more so around the QB position, he revealed himself to be what he currently is, was, has always been. That team could have won a couple of Super Bowls with the right QB. They traded up for the wrong QB. Save your stats. WATCH those games again if you must. If you can't learn anything from the eye test and want to focus on statistical validation, check out those Jets teams. They were a veritable beast at that time. Sanchez was the weak link. You will never convince me that SANCHEZ of all people was the guy that lead them to the Championship games. Both losses. Maybe you think what you think from his GQ cover. As for my original post being the worst that you have ever read on here, I have posted far worse. :lol:

Your limited credibility was shattered the minute you said that was the worst post you've ever read here. You've posted at least three that were worse in this thread alone.

You're assuming he reads his posts. I see no evidence of that.