Third Vacation Of The Year!

Dante

did someone bring up vacation?

don't you recall the most famous vacationers of all? (in the last 50 years)

Ronny Raygun and GW Bushwacker

During his two terms, Bush took 879 vacation days, which included 77 total trips to his Crawford, Tex., ranch. Nine of those trips were taken in his first year as president.

Bush holds the record for the longest modern presidential vacation for his five-week recess in 2005 in Crawford

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/08/09/watch-which-u-s-president-took-the-most-vacation-time/

Dude has a working office at his house in Texas, and he went to, ugh-um, his house, in Texas. He didn't spend close to what Obama does, when Obama goes on security heavy and tons of money vacations. Please tell me you understand the difference?

you haters love to hate don't you

Do you think that Obama just plays basketball when he's on "vacation"?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

During his two terms, Bush took 879 vacation days, which included 77 total trips to his Crawford, Tex., ranch. Nine of those trips were taken in his first year as president.

Bush holds the record for the longest modern presidential vacation for his five-week recess in 2005 in Crawford

http://www.washingto...-vacation-time/

I would live to compare the amount of money spent, I am certain Obama will have spent 100 times that of Bush. Again, dude went to his own house.

http://www.washingto...-vacation-time/

If you are going to come late to the party and chime in you'd be well advised to read the prior posts in the thread. All of this page is just a repeat of the first page, including your first post.This is what makes you a dumb ass whenever you come down here.

I would live to compare the amount of money spent, I am certain Obama will have spent 100 times that of Bush. Again, dude went to his own house.

That doesn't matter to a progressive. He has a chart. An actual graph. It has bars and stuff.

Let's see someone overlay costs on that chart. Even a progressive would puke at that truth.

Obama's entire presidency is a vacation. He doesn't !@#$ing do anything.

Yes he does. He takes inventory.

Okay. Let's see.

Phone? Check.

Pen? Check.

Golf sweater? Check

Jay Z Choom bong? Check

Mom jeans? Check.

Michelle on another solo vacation? Check.

Yes he does. He takes inventory.

Okay. Let's see.

Phone? Check.

Pen? Check.

Golf sweater? Check

Jay Z Choom bong? Check

Mom jeans? Check.

Michelle on another solo vacation? Check.

I'm wondering if he should be charged for an extra vacation whenever Michelle goes off on her own. (not that a 70 person entourage is off on her own)

I'm wondering if he should be charged for an extra vacation whenever Michelle goes off on her own. (not that a 70 person entourage is off on her own)

You see that sneering, wide-eyed Maury Povich show-like "Oh, no, you did NOT just do a selfie with the Danish cracker, B word" look on her face when she's with him and you know...you just KNOW...why she vacations without him while he sits at home hittin' the choom. The only thing that surprises me when we hear about her mother barking orders at wait staff is that anyone is surprised by this.

Obama's entire presidency is a vacation. He doesn't !@#$ing do anything.

And half the time when he is on the "job" he's knob gobbling for money somewhere. He especially has a affinity for the west coast. Lucky us. Edited by Dante