Third Vacation Of The Year!

Dante

What is the update on Obamacare? Seems like failures have faded on this board as much as the Benghazi "scandal"

I meant to delete that. But thats ok. What I was going to say is that barrycare is a failure. Russians are making moves and whatever else the leader of a country should be concerning himself with. He worries about his dumb basketball brackets. Watching Chavez movies and planning yet another vacation. If this fraud was the coach of the Bills and displayed this kind of work ethic you would run said ass right out of Buffalo. Edited by Dante

I meant to delete that. But thats ok. What I was going to say is that barrycare is a failure. Russians are making moves and whatever else the leader of a country should be concerning himself with. He worries about his dumb basketball brackets. Watching Chavez movies and planning yet another vacation. If this fraud was the coach of the Bills and displayed this kind of work ethic you would run said ass right out of Buffalo.

If Obama had any sense right now he would have skipped the bracket. With so much stuff making him look bad he could at least created some perception that there are matters of greater importance compared to his bracket. For a guy who is all about perception, he missed an opportunity there.

Edited by keepthefaith

What is the update on Obamacare? Seems like failures have faded on this board as much as the Benghazi "scandal"

To whom does that seem exactly?

Obamacare, the Liberal Cleaver, will NEVER fade in your lifetime. Best to start owning that.

It's time to start accepting the fact that the very next time some progressive wants to propose sweeping legislation? It will have to clear the Obamacare hurdle = "yeah, but we don't want another Obamacare, so...." mere invocation of the word, will scare the crap out of every elected official, which means? No more sweeping/big government legislation without 100% bipartisan support. Not in our lifetime.

Which now means: the entire progressive agenda is now on indefinite hold. That is reality. The progressive agena has been put on hold by the TEA party, and their ain't schit you can do about it.

Like I said: start owning that reality. You will only cause yourself suffering otherwise. Set your expectations properly.

Obamacare, the Liberal Cleaver, is a weapon that can destroy most of you, and cause the others to run away, merely at the sight of it.

No President is ever really on vacation. That goes for Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, etc. The definition of vacation is much different for the POTUS than it is for the rest of us.

That being said, I would like to see "vacations" come out of their private income, going forward (Obama, and any future president).

No President is ever really on vacation. That goes for Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, etc. The definition of vacation is much different for the POTUS than it is for the rest of us.

That being said, I would like to see "vacations" come out of their private income, going forward (Obama, and any future president).

I prefer to have them total up all the costs for these trips and allow us taxpayers to deduct it pro rata.

President George W. Bush. During his two terms, Bush took 879 vacation days, which included 77 total trips to his Crawford, Tex., ranch. Nine of those trips were taken in his first year as president.

While Bush holds the record for the longest modern presidential vacation for his five-week recess in 2005 in Crawford, the all-time record holder is John Adams who took eight months off in 1799

Edited by baskin

To whom does that seem exactly?

Obamacare, the Liberal Cleaver, will NEVER fade in your lifetime. Best to start owning that.

It's time to start accepting the fact that the very next time some progressive wants to propose sweeping legislation? It will have to clear the Obamacare hurdle = "yeah, but we don't want another Obamacare, so...." mere invocation of the word, will scare the crap out of every elected official, which means? No more sweeping/big government legislation without 100% bipartisan support. Not in our lifetime.

Which now means: the entire progressive agenda is now on indefinite hold. That is reality. The progressive agena has been put on hold by the TEA party, and their ain't schit you can do about it.

Like I said: start owning that reality. You will only cause yourself suffering otherwise. Set your expectations properly.

Obamacare, the Liberal Cleaver, is a weapon that can destroy most of you, and cause the others to run away, merely at the sight of it.

Would love to agree with you but there are still far too many voters in this country who are willing to sell their vote a few hundred dollars in the form of a small tax cut/credit for themselves or the chance to get something "free". Liberals will continue to buy votes with other people's money and pander to all their specific groups which when assembled together create a majority.

Obamacare as a political weapon should have resulted in Romney winning by a landslide. In this country it's hard to move more than about 55% of the people to either side of a presidential election or congressional elections as a whole.

President George W. Bush. During his two terms, Bush took 879 vacation days, which included 77 total trips to his Crawford, Tex., ranch. Nine of those trips were taken in his first year as president.

While Bush holds the record for the longest modern presidential vacation for his five-week recess in 2005 in Crawford, the all-time record holder is John Adams who took eight months off in 1799

Dude has a working office at his house in Texas, and he went to, ugh-um, his house, in Texas. He didn't spend close to what Obama does, when Obama goes on security heavy and tons of money vacations. Please tell me you understand the difference?

Dude has a working office at his house in Texas, and he went to, ugh-um, his house, in Texas. He didn't spend close to what Obama does, when Obama goes on security heavy and tons of money vacations. Please tell me you understand the difference?

My point is BOTH observations sound so stupid....

Please tell me you get it.....

Edited by baskin

Michelle alone has an entourage of over 70 people on her trip to China. The suite she is/was staying in cost nearly $9000 a night. That's the same suite Joe Biden was not allowed to stay in because it was "too expensive". Both Barack and Michelle act like an Arab Sheik wherever they go. Bush didn't. Big difference.

No yours sounded stupider. Hearing someone, in a thread about Obama's vacations, saying "oh yeah, well look at what Bush did!!" sounds pretty !@#$ing stupid.

Please tell me you get it....

Edited by Chef Jim

POTUS needed the time away from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave to develop the incisive strategy he is slowly unveiling in response to Putin's land grab. Ya' see ya' start wit a Parchessi board an' use one a' them checker things for Crimea, then....

Edited by Keukasmallies